All quiet on the Goodison front

Status
Not open for further replies.

bflefc

Player Valuation: £30m
And I'm not even talking about transfers.

But still nothing concrete or official from the Club about either our new kits nor the pre-season programme.

Has it even been this conspicuously quiet as we approach the end of May?

I hate being so pessimistic and I seriously don't want it to turn into another morose, whining thread. I just wanted to ask a genuine question as the silence is not so golden.....

Apparently the kits will be released by the end of the month.

The pre-season thing is still in negotiation but there's some talk of a tournament in Portugal.

A thread about how there is no news to talk about

Its going to be a long summer

The developing circus across Stanley Park is engaging all the media, without saying or doing anything the management structure at EFC looks dignified, nay, superior.

I imagine those involved are on chaise lounges being fed grapes by nubile nymphs, latterday Roman senators basking in the afterglow of defeating the Galles.

Who'd a thought?

It'll start kicking off again in June. By all accounts most of the squad are on their jollies atm.

Pre-season fixtures usually start to getting announced towards the end of next week.

I'd be surprised if we get into the start/middle of June with nothing announced.

Pre-season fixtures usually start to getting announced towards the end of next week.

I'd be surprised if we get into the start/middle of June with nothing announced.

It has normally always been detailed way before this time of year.

In 2009 it was May, 2010 it was April, in 2011 it was March.

Probably waiting for elstone to get back from mountain biking, getting his summer spray tan, and his teeth whitened

Went away for pretty much 4 days. Scanned the forum a few times and skysports website a few times, thought something interesting would have happened but no. The euros better hurry up, this summer is going to drag.

Status
Not open for further replies.