Alessandro Gamberini

Status
Not open for further replies.
with the Toffees, Napoli and Bayern Munich all thought to be chasing his signature.

Gamberini has another year left to run on his contract with the Viola and his agent, Francesco Romano, says the 30-year-old is yet to attract any concrete offers.

for these reasons this is a no go

On most occasions I would say yes, that would be a good acquisition, but we have three centre-backs who could play for any of the very best teams on the planet without a problem. so this would be a pointless signing as he would cost good money in wages and he'd only be used in injury crisis.

This is just an agent trying to get a better deal for his player. He pretty much insinuates that in the undertones of what is quoted

for these reasons this is a no go

i would say the same but if a team were to come with a £10 mill bid for jags again (30 years old in a couple of months) and we could buy this guy as a replacement with a say 4 million to spare that would be very good business, however this is everton and unlikely to happen, gamberini would start for us, he wont for bayern and maybe used as backup by napoli as opposed to a certain starter

bunk-the-wire.gif

Oh yeah, great idea,mlets buy a CB from Fiorentina, what could possibly go wrong...

The awkward moment i realise that Kroldrup came from Udinese :blush:.

i wouldn't buy any fooker from italian football don't know who's involved in corruption over there do you at the moment.

Status
Not open for further replies.