Aiden McGeady

Status
Not open for further replies.
His habit of giving the ball away so cheaply in our own half came back to haunt us,I think his best situation will be from the bench if we need a goal and are chasing the game,he is capable if brilliance but..........oh dear!!:(

During his international career he has been the most infuriating player to watch, did well I thought in the main last season and was a match winner putting in great display against Georgia in the summer.

But this season he has gone backwards again, and he's form has been poor with Ireland too.

He had a stinker today bar that pass to Coleman.

That being said I still think he's decent and I'd start him until we get someone better. He's a better option than playing Naismith, Barkley or Osman on the wing.

A tale of two passes today. One a cracking pass to slip Coleman in down the right and the other.......

gBGKxFq.gif

Signings like him make me worried about Roberto. He doesn't seem to have a club of what the club needs to move forward in terms of work in the transfer market.
This is my concern too. Some very average transfer dealings to date. I was hoping when we got RM that it would open up a world of Spanish/Latin talent, but Dela aside...nothing. An insistence on playing a Spanish type football with British players is ridiculous.

This is my concern too. Some very average transfer dealings to date. I was hoping when we got RM that it would open up a world of Spanish/Latin talent, but Dela aside...nothing. An insistence on playing a Spanish type football with British players is ridiculous.

And Tom Cleveley coming down the pike in the summer :(

Status
Not open for further replies.