Ages, casualties, and squad progression

Status
Not open for further replies.
HIS TRANSFER INVOLVED A PAY AS HE PLAYS FEE TO MANCHESTER UNITED.

I give up. Going to go bang my head on the table.

Oh and you stopped being "nice" a page back with your mini rant.
QUOTE: bluebastardo

You weapon.

No ... you're a [Poor language removed], you're a fool, you know nothing about football. Now we have Johnny Collossus threads.
Lol, that was what people said to me you daft apeth. :huh:lol

And no .... he wasn't... and no ... he isn't.

Thanks for the weapon name though. You obviously know my past. ;)

It's a forum first.

Congratulations to BB, the bad 1950s wool.

That's me being nice. :)
I think the lad thought I was calling him a [Poor language removed], so he responded with a little barrage of his own.
It will be interesting to see if he is man enough to rectify his mistake.

*Eats popcorn and taps fingers.

That's me being nice. :)
I think the lad thought I was calling him a [Poor language removed], so he responded with a little barrage of his own.
It will be interesting to see if he is man enough to rectify his mistake.

*Eats popcorn and taps fingers.

Did sound like you were calling him a [Poor language removed].

Lol, that was what people said to me you daft apeth. :huh:lol

And no .... he wasn't... and no ... he isn't.

Thanks for the weapon name though. You obviously know my past. ;)

Can I just point out that this word is actually 'halfpennyworth' - shortened to 'ape'nee worth' and eventually to 'a'peth' due to local dialect and colloquialism.

Carry on.

We had it when we sold Lescott.
No ... you're a [Poor language removed], you're a fool, you know nothing about football. Now we have Johnny Collossus threads.

Everton fans raise players to stardom status just because they lace their boots up for the club.
They can't let go ...............

Noooooooooooooooo, he is Mr Everton.
Noooooooooooooooo, he is our captain.
Noooooooooooooooo, he scored today.

So Saha has scored 15 goals. Big frickin deal. He's payed a fortune to do just that. When he scores 30, 2 seasons in a row, then I'll worry. Besides his goals, he's been bloody inconsistent. People forget the times he's been replaced because he hasn't made a stamp on the game.

So Timmy has been good in the past. Big frickin deal. It's the future we need to concern ourselves with. At the moment, he's injured, and before that he was shockingly crap.

Invaluable? Don't make me laugh.

Everton players deserve this .... or that?
Get a frickin life lads. It's the fans who deserve this and that. The players get paid a ransom, and win naff all. They deserve naff all, but should 'earn' every penny.

There.
I think I feel better now. lol

Did sound like you were calling him a [Poor language removed].
Don't take the P Ghost. Anyone with half a brain reads and ensures they understand before replying. Between the two of you, we have a whole. :)

That's cool.
Only the whole forum gets to see you're incapable of apologising for your error.
All good for me kid. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.