AFC Everton

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not for me. If not Everton, then I’d pack in supporting a team altogether. The amount of time, money, and mental energy I’ve put into this football club is insane given the very limited and diminishing returns, and there’s simply no way I’d put myself through it all again willingly. Born into it and I’ll stick with them for life, but it’s out of obligation at this point rather than enjoyment.

The club is bigger than any individual. It was here long before all off us and will be here after all of us.
That's true, but in what form?
At the moment, first thing of a morning I rattle through X and get bite size doses from various sources of the calamitous state of our club. It's all one way traffic not an ounce of positivity. Yes, I genuinely fear for the heart and soul of the club being ripped apart and the EPL is an unforgiving beast with no room for sentiment or history. I thought the Palace game would be the one wake up call we needed but to have two successive relegation fights and still no improvement spells disaster.
I hope I'm wrong but if even half of the things forecasted to be waiting for us over the FFP debacle actually happen well be lucky to avoid becoming the next Derby County.

Not for me. If not Everton, then I’d pack in supporting a team altogether. The amount of time, money, and mental energy I’ve put into this football club is insane given the very limited and diminishing returns, and there’s simply no way I’d put myself through it all again willingly. Born into it and I’ll stick with them for life, but it’s out of obligation at this point rather than enjoyment.

If I could pay like £100 to get zapped of supporting Everton, I'd do it without hesitation

I'm well up for only taking interest in football during international tournaments

64412348-3116-4240-AE5E-15522C51FED2.png

My love of football is rock bottom at the moment, I was obsessed with the game but it's really wained, especially since VAR, it's corrupt through and through, referees are useless or have an agenda as well as the FFP and Saudi and no values or principals with players anymore.
I couldn't support anyone else if I'm honest. I'd just walk away and take my golf more seriously.
Agreed up to golf.

I used to watch every game even when we wasn’t playing religiously, now I Duno if it’s because we are so bad but I’ve totally fell out of love for any sort of footie. Rather watch the cricket.
I don’t bother much any more either mate. Check the scores on the web. Used to try to watch every game. Tbh as much as I love Everton, there are other rewarding and positive things in my life to focus on and which don’t cause me quite so much stress lol

Status
Not open for further replies.