Adam Davies going

Status
Not open for further replies.

when i score we riot

Player Valuation: £35m
Just tweeted this: ADavies40
gutted to be leaving the blues this summer, just like to thank everyone who has helped and supported me over my time there...

Whyyy? Isn't it so that this guy was our main man in goal for the U18's? Why is he leaving then? We can't get by with only 7 polish keepers in the U18's. I smell a crisis.

Seriously though, anyone know why and where?

Just tweeted this: ADavies40
gutted to be leaving the blues this summer, just like to thank everyone who has helped and supported me over my time there...

Whyyy? Isn't it so that this guy was our main man in goal for the U18's? Why is he leaving then? We can't get by with only 7 polish keepers in the U18's. I smell a crisis.

Seriously though, anyone know why and where?

Out of contract I think.

Bit random.

This can only mean there will be 33 random keepers signed this summer.

Maybe this kid wasn't all that.

I like the sound of Mason Springthorpe. He tweets a lot, and sounds like a character from Monkey Island.

Alot of youngsters havn't been offered a pro contract and its the end of their career with Everton today. Gutted for them

I hope they will have a solid pro career. They are both really decent young players, I am a little bit gutted we had to say them goodbye. I definetely wish some good luck in their careers to these two lads.

It is natural for a number of the youth not to make it with us. We have a full team of u18s but only a few will make first team even in a good year. Doesn't mean they won't make it lower down the league, or develop later.

Sometimes we see England youths not make it don't we.

Good luck to them.

He'll be 20 over the summer - safe to say that he probably wasnt the main keeper in the U-18s!

By now, Moyes & Woods will have a fair idea of where he stands in the pecking order.

Hopefully doesnt turn out to be another Ruddy that we let go too soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.