Acting CEO appointed!

Status
Not open for further replies.

EFCNIK

Banned
Get excited everyone

Everton Football Club wishes to announce the appointment of Robert Elstone as Acting Chief Executive Officer following the departure, last week, of Keith Wyness.
“ Robert has been with us for more than three years and is, I believe, now fully conversant with the very special demands associated with running a club of our size and stature,” said Everton Chairman, Bill Kenwright.

This reminds me of a game I went to in Chester. Chester v some other [Poor language removed] side. One of the Chester players was injured and so he was in the gantry doing the commentary for local radio.

The ref on this occasion was shocking beyond belief, and he turned down a stonewall penalty. The player in the gantry forgot to turn off the tannoy system, and all we heard was:

OPEN YOUR EYES MAN, ARE YOU BLIND
:blink:

does anyone at this time really give a flying f@ck about who our ceo is ?

kirby decision , egm , moyes contract and transfer signings, they are the things im waiting for concrete news on.

need for new ceo - 7 days and an appointment is made.
need for players and the managers signature - 85 days and nothing

regardless of wether you think its all doom and gloom or wether you think every thing is rosey , you have to admit someone at the club is taking the piss.

edit ps ....i just want the blackburn game to start now to take my mind off the politics

there making it up !!!!!

thats not robert elstone - thats barry bloody horne isnt it ???????:D

man , he looks like him.

Well I for one beleive the sex appeal of our backroom staff is very important. Maybe encourage better looking players to sign. I mean could you take a bunch of ugly fuckers playing for the blues? Benayoun, Lucas, Skrtel, Kuyt???!!! All have faces worse than waking up next to Harry Redknapp after a night out on a bender!

Seriously though, anyone know anything about this guy? Could be the answer to us getting some decent (and better looking) players in this summer!

Last edited:

Status
Not open for further replies.