2023/24 Abdoulaye Doucoure

He’s been very bad since he came back. He was decent before his injury. I don’t think he’s good enough to be playing off the forward anyway. We definitely need someone else for that job next season.
Shame as his value is basically nothing so we'll need to offload actual good players such as Branthwaite to plug multiple positions such as his replacement and a better player in the number 10 role, etc.

Yeah I really hope we don’t lose Branthwaite rather see Onana go.
Both will be pushed out of the club with both hands imo. Sad sign of the times having such a poor squad that you need to get rid of your best players as there are simply too many weak areas and no money to fill them.

we’ve got no to choice to sell them

we will need
3 worse teams again
Agree mate, we have to face reality. Players like branthwaite are going to leave, why would they risk everything to stay at a club that is so badly run? As for the 3 worse teams yeh, without the pts deduction we would have been great. Let’s hope we beat shef United. Utft

He’s had an awful season
I said in the match thread, I have to give credit for last season after Dyche came in because he scored some vital goals and him and Pickford were most important in us staying up in my opinion

But god has he been awful this season. He’s not even leading a high press like he used to so well so if he’s not doing that and not getting goals he’s pointless
Chermiti to be tried in the ten against Sheffield United please