2022/23 Abdoulaye Doucouré

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lampard falling out with him actually woke him up. He had been crap for ages before the row. Only think Frank has achieved since the palace game.

Has had some nothing games since he came back into the side, but for a team with no strikers he’s scored some ridiculously important goals, and some very very good goals too.

Ball-sitting hero.

The Duke of the Royal Blue Toffees. Fair play to him, I’d had him completely written off under Lampard, been sensational under Dyche. Well deserved contract extension and will rightfully go down in Everton folklore.

I genuinely hope we never forget Doucoure because that’ll mean we won’t have moments like this again. I never want to experience it again, I can’t.

Guy has plenty of flaws but he stepped up big time last few months (will excuse the Spurs red card as Kane was a s*** and he at least felt responsibility based on how he's played since returning).

I'm sure him staying will continue to divide opinion but in this direct style he actually is a pretty decent fit as the AM to run onto knockdowns and get attempts at goals. I think he'll get 5-6 next season so for that reason he needs to be kept as every scorer is precious in this squad.

One of the many mysteries of his football management life why Lampard thought he was actually a DM and frequently played him there.

Lampard falling out with him actually woke him up. He had been crap for ages before the row. Only think Frank has achieved since the palace game.

Has had some nothing games since he came back into the side, but for a team with no strikers he’s scored some ridiculously important goals, and some very very good goals too.

Ball-sitting hero.
So, what you're saying is Lampard is a tactical genius?

Status
Not open for further replies.