• Up to the rumoured 6 or 7 million - worth every penny

• No more than 5 million - he's OK, but not worth any more

• No more than 3 million - he's got no end product ffs

• Wouldn't take him on a free, he's badly gash

• Stop asking me questions and stick the grill on

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I would pay a few million for him handy done well overall on loan. I think we need a pienaar type of player on the left however. We a missing that attribute in our team.
Getting Rom in behind is something we need to be doing more often. Although rom needs to learn how to score all types of goals if he wants to be one of the best around.

I think Mirallas is probably our most skillful player and would hate to see him leave. However, his fitness can be temperamental, and he often blows hot and cold ( as do most creative types to be fair). I would like to keep Kev and get Lennon. I have lots of mates in London, mostly Chelsea and spurs fans, and all the Spurs lads reckon he is a solid performer, he has worked hard every season, for every manager. He doesn't kick up when he is benched and does not get himself into the papers too often. I would love Lennon on a permanent deal, and for his age, experience and mental attitude would see him as good value even at 8 million. I have seen lots of people quoting stats about his goals and assists, I would be genuinely interested to see how much better Seamus' stats were when he was playing with Lennon in the team? It struck me that Seamus looked much more like that player we know he is once Lennon started playing regularly.

Hes not 29 till April next year mate, its hardly soon, we should get 2 good years at least, in 3 he will only be 31, its nothing money for a player with massive PL experience, clearly it all depends on what we actually have to spend.

Its in the end what it comes down to goat, if we do only have limited funds are we best served bringing in 3-4 affordable types or 1 player whod potentially improve the starting 11 a lot, and fill the other areas with short term loan fixes

Would like us to keep Kev an get Lennon, but Bobby will still only play 1 winger at a time to accommodate his little blue eyes. We've got to many central players non of which are creative but still insist playing that way. Would like to see Lennon though, defo

Think we are going to play the waiting game on Lennon, we don't want to pay the asking price so will sit it out and hope for the player to rock the boat.

A bit like what Chelsea are doing to us.

I think we need him, we have enough inconsistent flair players on the wings in Mirallas (if he doesn't leave), Deulofeu and even McGeady. We need at least one solid performer who we can depend on at all times, and Lennon fits that criteria + he's already tested in our squad and will settle in easy.

Of course Levy is hard to deal with, but he's not stupid, and if Aaron will refuse to talk to all other clubs who might be interested in him, Levy would rather lose a couple of millions and sell him to us now, than make him sit in the reserves for a year and let walk out for nothing.

Status
Not open for further replies.