A table that shows how unlucky we've been this year

Status
Not open for further replies.

johnnydawg68

Chairperson, People's Front of Saint Domingo
Both Everton and Man United have hit the woodwork more than any other side this season - 19 - so we wanted to find out how the Premier League table would look if those near misses all of a sudden became goals.

As you can see, the top is not affected and Man United have the same number of points as they do now, though are still running away with it. Everton, however, are pushing Spurs for the final automatic Champions League qualification place, with Chelsea, whose four woodwork hits is the lowest in the league, and Merseyside rivals Liverpool in hot pursuit.

ARqvtEe.jpg

http://www.talksport.co.uk/magazine/features/130318/table-puts-liverpool-brink-champions-league-football-behind-everton-193878?utm_source=efcprss.co.uk&utm_medium=referral&utm_campaign=efcprss.co.uk

Yeah but what about how many times the opposition have hit the frame of our goal (hate that term woodwork) as well ? That would be a more accurate way of measuring luck.

Hitting the woodwork is not unlucky its just a bad shot

weren't the kopites coming up with tables like this last year

Wow, just wow.

Fairly sure I saw this thread on RAWK last Year.

Mr Dawg, youve let yourself down, but more importantly youve let us all down.

I'm fairly sure Jdawg is just posting a link from another website and has just copied in the text word for word commenting on how we've been unlucky. He's not saying we deserve to be in that position.

I'm fairly sure Jdawg is just posting a link from another website and has just copied in the text word for word commenting on how we've been unlucky. He's not saying we deserve to be in that position.

Are you saying that its not his fault and hes the victim here?

Are you implying that "his mate" posted it? His mate the Chelsea fan and that he was infact in bed at the time of the "alleged" posting?

Amazing how many things that involve trying to be positive are classed as kopite behaviour these days. We going for the Emo market or what?

Thanks BLF. I thought it was interesting. Apparently I'm a ****ing Kopite and I'll just [Poor language removed].

Status
Not open for further replies.