A 'Mosaic' at the Derby.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Unlike you mate I prefer not to parade my private life online to complete strangers in an attempt to get attention

so it is ok to go on another posters social media and lift pictures, or in your case save said picture for future use before putting it on a internet forum despite not having the poster's permission to do so.

but you are too much of a shithouse to put your own picture up when challenged by said poster?

thought so.

Hello Ash, this is the mosaic thread - what do you think of the proposal?

not really arsed, would be nice if it was a everton legend thing, but then if it is the derby it might seem a bit too much like trying

so it is ok to go on another posters social media and lift pictures, or in your case save said picture for future use before putting it on a internet forum despite not having the poster's permission to do so.

but you are too much of a shithouse to put your own picture up when challenged by said poster?

thought so.
Holy moly.

not really arsed, would be nice if it was a everton legend thing, but then if it is the derby it might seem a bit too much like trying
I agree - seems utterly pointless to me.

thought so.

You really are dim lad.

Put something on social media and you lose control of it.

Now pipe down you fat mess and stop swearing.

You really are dim lad.

Put something on social media and you lose control of it.

Now pipe down you fat mess and stop swearing.
no, you really are a shithouse.

Because to find the picture you have to find the profile, ID me, which nothing i ever post on here would ID me in real life. never given my full real name, or linked any sort of account, so takes some doing then to find me, especially as my name is quite common, i know at least 3 other people with the same name. So takes some effort to find it.

And no soft arse, things on social media aren't given up. Clearly you have no understanding of that so won't try and educate you.

But more to the point you are a coward because you would go off the site and find a picture of me to alter to remove any sort of anonymity i have on here personally but haven't got the balls to do it yourself?

you are a shithouse, because you won't do the thing you are comfortable doing to other people.

thought so.

Imagine if Everton have lifted your picture off Twitter and used it for the mosaic, I think I might actually explode with excitement.

Because to find the picture you have to ind the profile, ID me, which nothing i ever post on here would ID me in real life.

And no soft arse, things on social media aren't given up.

But more to the point you are a coward because you would go off the site and find a picture of me to alter to remove any sort of anonymity i have on here personally but haven't got the balls to do it yourself?

you are a shithouse, because you won't do the thing you are comfortable doing to other people.

Wow, married life not agreeing with you?

I didn't go looking for any pics of you lad. The last thing I want to look at is your gormless mug.

The last thing you want is anonymity you attention whore x

you are a shithouse
Jesus Christ Ash you're not helping yourself here mate.

Llama didn't come into this thread and pick a fight with you - it was you who started it.

@The Esk has already asked lids to chill out today and stop behaving like children but everyone seems to have been on the nasty pills.

Visit the paint with Bungle thread, have a good laugh, maybe log off for a bit and get some fresh air then come back and start chatting bubbles about Everton again like everyone else.

Because to find the picture you have to find the profile, ID me, which nothing i ever post on here would ID me in real life. never given my full real name, or linked any sort of account, so takes some doing then to find me, especially as my name is quite common, i know at least 3 other people with the same name. So takes some effort to find it.

And no soft arse, things on social media aren't given up. Clearly you have no understanding of that so won't try and educate you.

We actually have mutual friends on Facebook.

Status
Not open for further replies.