A couple of things I seen this week that I liked

Status
Not open for further replies.

1. (Joey Barton look away now ) - the female commentator stating we play like a coiled spring ! Absorb all the pressure then boom we go at it ! Thought that was a great analogy

2. Pochettino stating they controlled the match and then the press guy saying well you controlled the midfield but you lost both boxes ! Again thought this was exactly what we do ! We come alive in defence and attack in the boxes and let the opposition have the midfield if they want it ! Great stuff !

Anything else anyone picked up on that they thought was great ?
Loved that analogy too... Thought to myself when she said it 'Leicester won the league with that!' lol

In fairness to Dyche he has been saying since day 1... how do we affect the result? what happens in both boxes! And he's delivering

Entertaining football and I'm loving it

The team spirit that Dyche has fostered. You cannot fake that, One for all and all for one.
The absolute joy from every player when we score and happiness for the scorer.
The doggedness and genuine celebrations when we defend well. Oh and Tony Bellew's reaction on I'm a celeb when told we'd beaten Chelsea.
One of the things I've really noticed. The sheer delight in goals and celebrating last ditch tackles. Seems to be a great spirit

The fact that everyone wants to fight us at full time is boss
The fact we’re all in this together and pay no respect to the league or our opposition no matter how fancy and expensive they are
The fact Poch said ‘we were much better than them’ in his interview after losing 2-0 and not really creating a clear chance at goal all game
The fact we win every week and they don’t like it one bit

Status
Not open for further replies.