777 Partners - Revised Poll Added 07/05/2024

Revised Polling options on who wants a 777 takeover

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
It will be a stinger for Moshiri loosing 51% for the same finance he was prepared to sell 25%-30% 12 months ago until rights and media blocked it. MSP aren’t really winners here either in the sense the club has additional 200 mill of debt heaped on it since their interest a year ago, while they if they do take operational control, have the face ache of restructuring our finanace , meet cash calls, begin to recover the club and also seek investment. That’s not an envious task. Moshiri will just sit on his stake.

I suspect there is more on Moshiri and his deal with 777 then meets the eye, I’ve seen conflicting reports that an agreement was signed with condititioned - then other reports that it wasn’t exclusive. My own take is there is an agreement, why would there not be and why would 777 continue to fund us. I suspect while 777 kept up there side of the funding bargain, Moshiri couldn’t do anything. If want Andy C/Esk says is right and they failed to provide funding this month, then they may have broken the loan agreement. Logic dictates then all bets are off. If they aren’t holding up their funding agreements, then they aren’t repaying MSP at the end of May.

So maybe we are in the process of a 777 collapse and Bell is coming in now, to enforce security and negotiate contingencies on behalf of MSP. Maybe MSP have provided this mi this funding.

On the dynamic of MSP, Moshiri, Bell and Downing - is that I believe MSP asked Moshiri to stump up some investment as an act of good faith - 20 mill on conditition of their loan.
Good post this mate...

The good thing about kicking the can down the road - the club is in a better position than it was.

No doubt MSP etc. are in dialogue with Moshiri about what is going on - so it isn't entirely on what is best for Uncle Uzzy.

As we've seen, the only thing the PL is good for is to make the club suffer and protect its 6 golden eggs.

It's a money fight - the football club is secondary - we could really do with some owners who are interested building a successful club.
Sadly, we’re in a worse position. The club gets more finically distressed with each passing month. Ok, I know we’ve avoided relegation, so that’s a positive, but the situation is still dire.

The club (in theory) owes Moshiri £400m+. If he loses 51% of the club for nothing, wouldn’t it be the case that the £400m loan suddenly becomes active again? His protection to losing control of the club if you like? (As librarian says above)

When will this circus ever end ?
I am sick to death of getting up in the morning checking my phone for positive news.
As a football club we haven't even got a chairman is that even legal? We should be able to relax now knowing that we are safe for another year but we can't it is just a constant flow of bad news.
From day one I didn't want or think that 777 would be accepted as owners ,I would rather go into administration than see these crooks as new owners of our club

Last edited:

When will this circus ever end ?
I am sick to death of getting up in the morning checking my phone for positive news.
As a football club we haven't even got a chairman is that even legal? We should be able to relax now knowing that we are safe for another year but we can't it is just a constant flow of bad news.
From day one I didn't want or think that 777 would be accepted as owners ,I would rather go into administration than see these crooks as new owners of our club
So you'd be happy to start next season with yet another points deduction?

I do not want 777 to take over our club , if the choice is them or administration I would go with administration.
Hopefully we find another buyer before that happens.
To answer your question would I be happy with a 9 point deduction of course not
But that's what would come with administration.
I've always had the horrible premonition of us playing our first game at Bramley Moore in the Championship.

What would Shanks say.
IMG_0073.jpeg