777 Partners - Revised Poll Added 07/05/2024

Revised Polling options on who wants a 777 takeover

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
As Everton fans can't we assume that it's going to play out poorly.
Thats ALWAYS my default stance.

Expect and prepare for the worst, it it doesnt happen, you have something to celebrate, if it does, well, you are mentally prepared.

Like all these people saying stuff like "If we can keep Branners for another 2 years his value increases", these people are in for a SHOCK.

Thats ALWAYS my default stance.

Expect and prepare for the worst, it it doesnt happen, you have something to celebrate, if it does, well, you are mentally prepared.

Like all these people saying stuff like "If we can keep Branners for another 2 years his value increases", these people are in for a SHOCK.
So Murphys law could basically be reanamed evertons law at this point?

1000047607.jpg
He owns 94% of the club

Should have been done months ago imo

I wonder if the difficulty was the optics while the points deduction stuff and relegation was in play.

It’s easier for the PL to hammer the club if its own supporters are hammering the club.

One fire at a time, they probably wanted the pressure on the points deduction issues 1st.

I wonder if we'll rue not cranking the pressure up earlier.
Hard to know in this case, we equally could've done that and gone into administration with no other options on the table, had -9 points and the players completely implode mentally. As of where we are now we know we could take that, but if it'd happened before maybe they wouldn't have gained those points.

That said, we'd probably be sat here blaming the Premier League for rejecting it and saying "well they got what they wanted" after a well coordinated club PR statement or two

We have had good times.....
Definitely I will be captivating my future children with riveting tales about that electrifying crystal palace game under lampard where dele played his one and only good game for us as we avoided relegation, it will live on in history as such blissful time for evertonians

I get people not wanting 777 with all of the stuff going around about them but to release a statement before the end of the season is a bit stupid. Certainly until we are 9 points clear of the relegation zone as if we go into administration then we have to be safe from relegation first.

I get people not wanting 777 with all of the stuff going around about them but to release a statement before the end of the season is a bit stupid. Certainly until we are 9 points clear of the relegation zone as if we go into administration then we have to be safe from relegation first.
Deduction would be next season as of about 4-6 weeks ago. At least that's what we think, its not written down anywhere...