777 Partners - Revised Poll Added 07/05/2024

Revised Polling options on who wants a 777 takeover

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I suppose the whole pl approval thing would be something like this...

You ask a mortgage lender to give you money for a house, on the application you show your wage/income, the mortgage company wont approve it because you need to prove you can generate more income. The mortgage company dont give two hoots about rumours your finding the extra money by dealing drugs on the corner of the street?
Your mortgage company would care about where you're finding extra income from because they need to know its sustainable. They may not care where you get the deposit from but they won't just take your word for it that you've suddenly found a new income stream that will carry on for the next 25 years. The approval process is just a box ticking exercise though where 777 have to meet certain criteria to pass all the stuff in the background doesn't matter if they tick the boxes they have to tick.

if the takeover isn't completed by July 2024 then how will kevin and sean be able to operate during the summer transfer window with no idea what funds they have to spend

Good Question. No Idea. I think though, even if the deal went through the current PSR would mean we have to sell before we can buy, otherwise there will be another sanction and points deduction next season, because we are on target to make a loss again, which is over and above the £105m

That’s a different thing though. You can disqualify people. I just don’t think they can reject a takeover outright, if conditions are met.

Nah it’s the same thing. They can disqualify someone from becoming an owner/director.

The club can still do it, but would then face expulsion from the league.

Nah it’s the same thing. They can disqualify someone from becoming an owner/director.

The club can still do it, but would then face expulsion from the league.
That would work if the owner was found guilty of something, or was sanctioned etc. It has to be official. Rather than ‘these seem a bit dodgy, are being taken to court’.

The threshold is different.