777 Partners - Revised Poll Added 07/05/2024

Revised Polling options on who wants a 777 takeover

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

He would be great. He would know how to run a successful sports club. That would be new for us! But you’d need a lot of money. You’d need to pay off the debt (or atleast a good chunk of it) or the club will still struggle
Not sure how successful he was…like everything, it’s more important where the money comes from than the guy fronting it.

This is surely the end of 777. Even if they could raise the funds they’d never pass the fit and proper persons test that the PL have total discretion of

You’re talking fraud, legal and civil cases in the UK, the US and Australia and being accused of running Ponzi schemes. They’re done

I reckon you’ll see new entrants in the next few days

This is surely the end of 777. Even if they could raise the funds they’d never pass the fit and proper persons test that the PL have total discretion of

You’re talking fraud, legal and civil cases in the UK, the US and Australia and being accused of running Ponzi schemes. They’re done

🤞

The key word here is being accused.

Now dont get me wrong, they are very much guilty, but until they are actually found guilty, this cant be used for them to fail fit and proper and I suspect this will be a pretty long legal battle.

The key word here is being accused.

Now dont get me wrong, they are very much guilty, but until they are actually found guilty, this cant be used for them to fail fit and proper and I suspect this will be a pretty long legal battle.
Agree. However in the FT report they’re already admitting guilt of sorts and blaming an IT system.

Securing loans on assets they don’t own should be quick to prove hence wander saying he couldn’t find £350 million in two weeks