777 Partners - Revised Poll Added 07/05/2024

Revised Polling options on who wants a 777 takeover

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
If we go into administration there is no way we aren't picked up by somebody we will not disappear. The big problem will be how the administration is handled whether all as a going concern or things like the new stadium broken out and sold to a third party that doesn't own the club. All of course IMHO.

There are no reports of HMRC coming after us for unpaid taxes, or wages not being paid to wages and staff, therefore all talk of administration is pure scare mongering at this point. The Premier League once again can be called into question though. If all reports about 777 are true, then how did they ever pass a fit and proper owners test? Administration is only really a concern if 777 call in their debt. Unfortunately if they are denied their takeover of the club they may well do this and we will then be in massive trouble. Moshiri and the premier league have put us in jeopardy.

There are no reports of HMRC coming after us for unpaid taxes, or wages not being paid to wages and staff, therefore all talk of administration is pure scare mongering at this point. The Premier League once again can be called into question though. If all reports about 777 are true, then how did they ever pass a fit and proper owners test? Administration is only really a concern if 777 call in their debt. Unfortunately if they are denied their takeover of the club they may well do this and we will then be in massive trouble. Moshiri and the premier league have put us in jeopardy.
I know im a doomer.

But Administration is something that happens quickly.

1 day you can pay our out standings, then the next day you cant.

Without 777 propping us with loans it MIGHT have happened 9 months ago and it could also happen at the end of May, if theres nobody to pay our bills in May.

It seems unlikely at this point, but there is not a ZERO chance.

I know im a doomer.

But Administration is something that happens quickly.

1 day you can pay our out standings, then the next day you cant.

Without 777 propping us with loans it MIGHT have happened 9 months ago and it could also happen at the end of May, if theres nobody to pay our bills in May.

It seems unlikely at this point, but there is not a ZERO chance.
I think you are assuming there would be no one else, it stands to reason that 777 would want to, it is affectively getting the club in instalments.

Who is to say if 777 didn`t Moshiri wouldn`t have, I assume from Moshiri point of view this is one condition he put in and they accepted.

I think you are assuming there would be no one else, it stands to reason that 777 would want to, it is affectively getting the club in instalments.

Who is to say if 777 didn`t Moshiri wouldn`t have, I assume from Moshiri point of view this is one condition he put in and they accepted.

clearly moshiri doesn’t need the money

but instalments of someone who can’t gef
money?

they aren’t even paying it

and how will they run us? they can’t

Im not assuming there is nobody else, as I said, I think its unlikely that Moshiri for example couldnt rustle up 20million to keep us going or we could even sell somebody quickly, less than ideal option.

So for clarity I dont think Administration is likely, im just saying there isnt a ZERO chance.