777 Partners - Revised Poll Added 07/05/2024

Revised Polling options on who wants a 777 takeover

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Been deleted by the looks of it, what did it say?

Don't worry about it, it was that important that whatever the cryarse has posted has been deleted, which means 2 things

A) it's an atomic bomb and we're screwed
B) he's posted something by Trevor from Skelmersdale who says he has the inside scoop on all things Everton and we are getting sold to Farmfoods

It's like waiting to sign someone in the January Transfer Window, you know it ain't gonna happen, but you still wait in hope.
The only difference is this ain't gonna happen, and I'm certainly not waiting in hope that it does.

We would have had a new owner by now if it wasn't for Moshiri needing it to be some dodgy outfit.

Who that owner would be, God knows !!
But this is the Premier League and there is to many people out there wanting a slice of the pie.

A circus funding a circus funding a circus?

So Blue Owl, told them to do one. Shocker.

You couldn’t make it up, our joke of a majority shareholder, finds a joke of an investor, who in turn has to go find a joke of an investor to provide investment.

Dont forget Moshiri said:

“However, it is through my lengthy discussions with 777 that I believe they are the best partners to take our great Club forward, with all the benefits of their multi-club investment model”.

Spoofers.

Alot will depend on how much the banks value the stadium at.
Of course and that will be a key part of the assesment criteria.

Im not across UK entitlement laws (such as superannuation obligations and so on) is the club up to date with them and taxes?

Blue sky thinking would be to wrap all debt into one bank loan potentially two if you wanted to split off the actual stadium loan for clarity purposes plus an overdraft for operating capital. I would hazard a guess that we would need significant capital injections to reduce our current debt to get to a position we could do this.

Of course and that will be a key part of the assesment criteria.

Im not across UK entitlement laws (such as superannuation obligations and so on) is the club up to date with them and taxes?

Blue sky thinking would be to wrap all debt into one bank loan potentially two if you wanted to split off the actual stadium loan for clarity purposes plus an overdraft for operating capital. I would hazard a guess that we would need significant capital injections to reduce our current debt to get to a position we could do this.
The concern would be what sort of rate, if any, that a Club with the word Administration thrown around on a weekly basis gets.

I dont think it will be as easy as some think.

Would you lend Everton money?

The concern would be what sort of rate, if any, that a Club with the word Administration thrown around on a weekly basis gets.

I dont think it will be as easy as some think.

Would you lend Everton money?
Sorry to be clear, I am not saying this is likely. It would be the goal but definitely unlikely.

I think when making assessments any bank would consider security and serviceability. Generally the serviceability assessment will look at pervious conduct, management of regulatory obligations (eg employee entitlements and government taxes). Inflows and outflows.

The only way I see it working would be a capital injection large enough to reduce the debt to a level where repayments reduce to a level to improve cash flow.

Even after all that we would need to address day to day expenditure vs income. Yes, we will be able to project an increase in revenue from the new stadium but there will need to be significant restructuring to satisfy lenders. As you state the higher the lender assesses the risk the higher the interest rate.

So, say we get the capital injection (which would be a huge leap of faith from a potential owner) that is step one.
We then need to address the expenditure; unfortunately interest aside we will need to address player wages. I expect we will sell high value players, obviously releasing some on expiring high contracts. I cant see a scenario where we replace those players with like for like. Unfortunately while we would be trying to go through this restructure I'd expect loans and free transfers on modest wages. I just can't see us buying anyone for significant money. Hopefully theres a few Coleman types out there

You'd think after all the instances of him stating his opinions as 100% categoric fact and being totally wrong he'd learn some sort of lesson. Like anyone he's entitled to an OPINION but why do this?

If 777 find the funding (which Bloomberg state they are in talks for) to satisfy the set conditions they will own Everton whether anyone likes it or not. Is it likely? Maybe not. Is it impossible? Obviously not. It's misleading and arrogant to state facts that aren't facts.

He said the same about Usmanov

For someone who has got EVERYTHING wrong, you would hope for some kind of self awareness.

Now to come out and say it definitely wont be 777 you have to hope hes finally hit the board with his 9th dark :eek:

It’s just all utterly crap. If we end up with 777 it looks disastrous, if we’re in this limbo we could go into administration. Even if a new buyer comes in it will take months to sort and therefore the transfer window will be a sh1t show.

We’ve wasted months on 777 surely there would be other buyers out there? It feels weird that it’s only them.

It’s just all utterly crap. If we end up with 777 it looks disastrous, if we’re in this limbo we could go into administration. Even if a new buyer comes in it will take months to sort and therefore the transfer window will be a sh1t show.

We’ve wasted months on 777 surely there would be other buyers out there? It feels weird that it’s only them.
It seems impossible there are no other interested parties. This can’t drag on. Like you say the transfer window is nearly open and we will be able to do nothing except probably offloading anyone saleable