777 Partners - Revised Poll Added 07/05/2024

Revised Polling options on who wants a 777 takeover

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
If we were Luton and that happened to a team 11 points above us, we'd be fuming. Is the deduction being next season from a PL rule?

we aren’t going into admin if these cowboys don’t but us someone else will

we maybe sheet but we’re still a prospect

It's a premier league rule, and also I don't believe we will go into admin that's why I highlighted the word IF as I don't see it happening

We don't know this though Mike, we don't know what he has/hasn't got access to anymore.
However, the Guardian understands that Moshiri’s UK bank closed his account last year, seemingly because of his connections to Usmanov.

We don't know this though Mike, we don't know what he has/hasn't got access to anymore.

I don’t think he’s short of a few quid somehow.
Main question is how much of it he's allowed to spend over here? If the majority of his wealth is from his work on the Russian arm of USM then its a grey area over whether he can spend it on Everton

I think a resolution will happen when 777 step away or Moshiri calls time on 777, I don`t think 777 will step away because they will never get a chance like this ever again, so it comes back down to Mishiri, he has to pull the plug on 777.

Ok. This is actually terrifying now. A very very dangerous few months for the club.
It actually makes sense that the club would enter debt restructuring, 777 unable to take over and their funding of of the club day to day unable to be met by 777, 777 also do not have the means to pay MSP their loan....

The only way I can see this going is by 777 being binned off and other investors bidding for the club, 2 apparently.