777 Partners / Whatever the hell you like

Revised Polling options on who wants a 777 takeover

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
100% correct, my point is we are in this PSR gig for another 2/3 years until we sort wages and commercial revenue. Instead of panic selling JB for 45m or onana for 30m it’s also in our best interest to hold out for a correct bid

None of us want to sell our best assets on the cheap. I don’t know how close to the wind we are to breach PSR next December but it is possible that at least one asset will have to go before July 1st.
Other clubs will be similar … which makes it a buyers market

None of us want to sell our best assets on the cheap. I don’t know how close to the wind we are to breach PSR next December but it is possible that at least one asset will have to go before July 1st.
Other clubs will be similar … which makes it a buyers market
I suspect we will have to sell to generate cash rather than for PSR reasons

Just watched this, for my sins. I don’t know what his issue is , the fella named John is very arrogant to say the least, not engaging to listen to with that sort of attitude if I’m honest , quite off putting if anything.

He is one seriously condescending melt, talks to grown adults as if they’re children, reminds me of a cranky old fart teacher who should’ve retired 10 years ago.

100% correct, my point is we are in this PSR gig for another 2/3 years until we sort wages and commercial revenue…
Surely losing Gomes and Dele Ali from the wage bill will reduce that ‘92% of turnover’ figure to a reasonably lower figure. Those two must be about 14 million quid per annum between them.

Then we just do better with the wages we used this year on Harrison, Danjuma and Ashley Young. We must be over the worst now 🤞

We have been listening for some weeks now about other interested parties sitting on the sidelines waiting for the 777 deal to collapse.

It would seem like a good time to make themselves known.

I don't believe there is and I don't think there ever was.

A few have suggested they would possibly wait until insolvency to acquire the club at a discount.

That would make sense would it not? On the other hand you have the threat of being out of the PL and missing out on all the revenue that comes with it

Its a threat, I suppose. My argument is that's a buyer's prerogative. Those holding the club's capital and debt though - especially if they can ride a situation out - will find an alternative to that. I think we're in that position. Ilm certainly no financially minded person, but Ild have thought there's no way Moshiri or this MSP lot are seeing that happen and they'll keep on funding the stadium and servicing the debt. Obviously not indefinitely like.

Just watched this, for my sins. I don’t know what his issue is , the fella named John is very arrogant to say the least, not engaging to listen to with that sort of attitude if I’m honest , quite off putting if anything.

Ped " I think Dyche seems willing to start being a lot more open about what's been going on behind the scenes"

John "Well he has no right to and someone at Everton should tell him that its not his remit to discuss Everton business" (ignoring the fact that it's probably Dyche running the whole club currently)

Ped "well the business of Everton is intricately linked to the on the field issues at Everton so the press will ask him questions"

John "no they won't because they're sports reporters not business reporters and Everton need to tell them no comment"

Next breath he's saying Everton shouldn't be saying no comment to anything regarding the business of the club and Chong should be getting grilled left, right and centre and there's nothing Moshiri can do about it. All the while getting louder until the point because him and Ped love the sound of their own voices it's just noise you can hear.