777 Partners - Revised Poll Added 07/05/2024

Revised Polling options on who wants a 777 takeover

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

The mass protests demanding Moshiri sell the football club should’ve started 3 years ago, but they most definitely need to start right now.
Except technically he has already sold the club.
The problem currently is who he has sold the club to, not whether he has sold it .

The problem currently is who he has sold the club to, not whether he has sold it .
Technically he has not sold the club, he has just agreed to sell it under conditions. No sale has actually happened and will happen until 777 meet the criteria. Some say that will never happened. All we know is the esk said it wont so therefore it will somehow happen despite all odds.

He has “agreed a sale” to some fellas that have absolutely no chance of passing the required checks or coming up with the money to hand over to purchase the club. So realistically he isn’t seeking the club as it currently stands, until he brings alternative bidders to the table.

they have to be told no by the league with the results of the cases against them could easily be refused then by the league. But biggest problem is the clown moshiri who just wants his money and out now not the best for the club. The thing is now we need to hear from other groups who want the club

I thought according to reports that the PL cant refuse or deny them, hence them just putting conditions into the deal.

I’ll try to pull the lawsuit and look at it this evening. At first glance it looks like the Plaintiff lent 777 money and failed to do its due diligence on the collateral it was accepting to close the loan.

It doesn’t mean 777 didn’t commit fraud if it signed sworn statements representing the collateral was free of liens, but fraud is a high bar and is a common cause of action when a lender finds itself under-secured.

The accusations that ACAP are effectively the alter ego of 777 look a little naive on the surface which makes me question the other allegations.

I’ll report back.

Say y
I’ll try to pull the lawsuit and look at it this evening. At first glance it looks like the Plaintiff lent 777 money and failed to do its due diligence on the collateral it was accepting to close the loan.

It doesn’t mean 777 didn’t commit fraud if it signed sworn statements representing the collateral was free of liens, but fraud is a high bar and is a common cause of action when a lender finds itself under-secured.

The accusations that ACAP are effectively the alter ego of 777 look a little naive on the surface which makes me question the other allegations.

I’ll report back.
Say you're initials thoughts are true (I have no idea).

Theres too much smoke around 777 in several corners for there not to be fire.