Whatever the hell you like

Revised Polling options on who wants a 777 takeover

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Clear as day these guys along with Moshiri are gangsters. We need to stop this BS quickly or we are in big trouble. Positive note in my opinion is we are still in the premier league and the stadium is a huge asset and if all reports are true is almost paid for .. We need some good news and soon …

Obviously this needs to be brought to a swift conclusion. The only person who can do that is Moshiri.

I know that he is despised but look at this from his point of view , if he didn't already he must know now that 777 will never be approved.

The only way he walks away with anything is with a new buyer . If that inevitably means he had to lower his asking price, so be it.

Neither he nor we can allow this to drag on and run the risk of an "accidental administration".

Happy to be proven wrong, but I'm pretty sure I will not be.

Regardless Moshiri will more than transform our club to where we want it to be - great times ahead for Blues.
Historical claims by the Esk:

Witsel is ours X
Usmanov has nothing to do with Everton X
BMD design on a Napkin X
Our 2023 accounts are complaint X
777 won’t happen :)

they have to be told no by the league with the results of the cases against them could easily be refused then by the league. But biggest problem is the clown moshiri who just wants his money and out now not the best for the club. The thing is now we need to hear from other groups who want the club