777 Partners - Revised Poll Added 07/05/2024

Revised Polling options on who wants a 777 takeover

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
So Everton have paid the money, but nobody knows if Everton can afford this money. So we are now reliant on 777 paying the money otherwise it’s curtains.

The Guardian report , however, is more difficult to dismiss.
What the fact that they called Teneo and they had no comment to make? Who told them we were being advised? Where did that come from, that’s what I want to know. I’m sorry but I have read so much stuff about this that it’s hard to know what is and isn’t true anymore.

So we paid the wages out of our bank account. Shock!

This clearly is the death throes of 777 and we need arrangements sorted over the next month but that was always likely with todays desdkine

I highly doubt we’ll be entering administration, there’s a lot of serious people owed some serious money here.

We’d still survive. Probably. I hate to think of the poor club employees though.
Well exactly and that's why it's still to be avoided at all costs. It's about WAY more than nine points

The way I see it taking the nine points now and risking relegation cannot be an option. We need to stay up, we need that money no matter what happens. So we can't, if we have any choice at all, risk that. Maybe if we are 12 clear with one to play it gets considered but only if at some point inevitable anyway.