777 Partners - New Poll Added 18/10/23

New Poll... are you in favour of 777 Partners acquiring Everton FC

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Sorry, it i
Got to sign in or register.

What does it say.
Sorry, it is the full 10 min from Mike Gow talking about the situation regarding 777, MSP & Moshiri... really bad situation we are in, the stalemate will lead to administration.

He was saying that 777 are trying to loan the money to buy Everton from Blue Owls or whatever they are called, that will affect the club for the next decade...

My view, I think by them loaning everything to buy the club it puts us at a disadvantage to every other PL club:-

Transfer kitty, if there ever is one again, will be reduced due to these repayments and interest, also the upift in moving to BMD will be negated by this debt repayment.

Every way you look at it 777 is bad bad news... WTF is Moshiri doing! Who advises him?

Last edited:
What a mess, all we want to know is if the football club has a future, as it stands it doesn`t... If 777 can`t afford us and MSP dont want to take over, that just leaves administration unless Moshiri walks away from 777 and sells to someone else.

Feel sorry for Moshiri.

First he's taken advantage of by Kenwright, then when he finally is able to break free the only interested party are some skint yank carpet baggers who are messing about along with the PL.

For all the other supposed "interested" parties out there - time to put up the money instead of trying to get us on the cheap.

Feel sorry for Moshiri.

First he's taken advantage of by Kenwright, then when he finally is able to break free the only interested party is some skint yank carpet baggers who are messing about along with the PL.

For all the other "supposed" interested parties out there - time to put up the money instead of trying to get us on the cheap.
I don`t get it... Moshiri must be really really thick...

He could sell 70% of the club tomorrow for nothing or a small nominal fee to people who have the ability to turn this club around, including clearing the external debt, then in a couple of years his remaining 24% will be worth as much as he wants now if not more if progression is made.

Lets face it, it will come down to price as to why no others have stepped in.

Feel sorry for Moshiri.

First he's taken advantage of by Kenwright, then when he finally is able to break free the only interested party are some skint yank carpet baggers who are messing about along with the PL.

For all the other supposed "interested" parties out there - time to put up the money instead of trying to get us on the cheap.
Top quality wumming here

Feel sorry for Moshiri.
200w.gif

I don`t get it... Moshiri must be really really thick...

He could sell 70% of the club tomorrow for nothing or a small nominal fee to people who have the ability to turn this club around, including clearing the external debt, then in a couple of years his remaining 24% will be worth as much as he wants now if not more if progression is made.

Lets face it, it will come down to price as to why no others have stepped in.

With the restrictions on our spending and lack of any quality in the academy at present time, I would be suprised if any owner outside of a Shiekh who could fiddle our books/sponsorship deals will be able to turn us around anytime soon mate.

Throw in the world economy being in the toilet, I imagine now is the worst time in trying to sell a football club.

Feel sorry for Moshiri.

At least try to be less obvious.

With the restrictions on our spending and lack of any quality in the academy at present time, I would be suprised if any owner outside of a Shiekh who could fiddle our books/sponsorship deals will be able to turn us around anytime soon mate.

Throw in the world economy being in the toilet, I imagine now is the worst time in trying to sell a football club.
Or the best if you have the right conditions. Like about to default on a loan, other party interested is clearly skint, club needs money to finish a stadium, very real chance of administration. Someone will pick up Everton for a song, it’s a question of who and how much damage has been done by the time they get in the door.