777 Partners - New Poll Added 18/10/23

New Poll... are you in favour of 777 Partners acquiring Everton FC

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Josimar has been told by multiple sources with sight of the Premier League’s official letter that the four main conditions are conversion of loans by 777 totalling just over 150 million pounds into equity, funds into an escrow account to keep the club going for the rest of the season, proof of funding to complete the new stadium, and repayment of MSP’s 158 million pounds stadium loan by mid April. These are not the only conditions. But they alone mean that the total extra funding still required by 777 to complete the purchase is well over 300 million pounds, before you even take into account the price agreed with Moshiri for his shares, which Josimar understands to be just 64 million pounds up front, rising potentially as high as 130 million pounds if a series of milestones are met.

Hmmmmmm.

Josamir is not a credible source and never will be. Look into who provides their evidence, don’t want to say his name.

I know we all think Josimar are some kind of plant or stalkers, but in their total defence I have not once been aware of them bending any truth, so far I only recall them spitting facts. Happy to be corrected on this as I havent triple checked everything they have posted.
You may be right, it just seems questionable to me that they were totally unaware of this letter for over a week, found out through Bloomberg, and within hours "multiple sources" have given them the exact contents. How many sources can they have for a confidential letter between two parties?

You may be right, it just seems questionable to me that they were totally unaware of this letter for over a week, found out through Bloomberg, and within hours "multiple sources" have given them the exact contents. How many sources can they have for a confidential letter between two parties?
Agree with your point, but as I say, seems a strange thing for somebody to lie about?

I personally havent found any untruths in regard to their reporting.

I personally consider them fairly credible, but as I say, happy for you to let me know where the issues are?

Who are their major sources from? And in which has any been proven as a negative compared to any club numbers?

Apologies for the getting the person leading the selling discussions wrong (I didn’t) and roughly getting wrong the date of a tragedy.
If you seriously think anyone is making decisions upon the sale of the club from the clubs perspective is other than Moshiri, you’re even more deluded than I thought you were earlier.
With 94.1% of the shares, he’s where the buck stops.

If you seriously think anyone is making decisions upon the sale of the club from the clubs perspective is other than Moshiri, you’re even more deluded than I thought you were earlier.
With 94.1% of the shares, he’s where the buck stops.

He’s not leading anything as he’s not legally qualified to do so. Sad news again I’m afraid.