777 Partners - New Poll Added 18/10/23

New Poll... are you in favour of 777 Partners acquiring Everton FC

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I do agree, the league is poor but at present we are getting 777 who won`t put the sort of money in to the club that will take us forward, their other clubs are debt ridden and they try and negotiate that debt down. The club will have to live within it`s means i.e. 777 will not be putting anything in, we are way too far behind at least 8 or 9 clubs in this league.

The saddest part is that fans will pay thousands and get emotionally invested when the best we can ever achieve is top 10. It`s just really sad, this club will be how we see Crystal Palace that will just hover around the middle of the league not challenging for honours and never going down.

Those that constantly pushed for better than mediocrity at this club have lost, this is exactly what we now have and will always have from here. I`m just defeated now....
You’re being very defeatist and negative. Yes 777 don’t look the best, but if they’re the only group interested, we can only hope they will look to get us on a better financial footing and With the new ground, look to move us on for profit. I think the ground will be a game changer, while we’ve been near the bottom for a couple of years now. I remember reading on here 2yrs ago , we were miles behind Leicester, who’re now in the championship, ok they will be in the prem next season, but they will struggle financially

You’re being very defeatist and negative. Yes 777 don’t look the best, but if they’re the only group interested, we can only hope they will look to get us on a better financial footing and With the new ground, look to move us on for profit. I think the ground will be a game changer, while we’ve been near the bottom for a couple of years now. I remember reading on here 2yrs ago , we were miles behind Leicester, who’re now in the championship, ok they will be in the prem next season, but they will struggle financially

there’s no reason to be anything else but right now. it’s not changing any time
soon

777 is well
done. they at the ground tells you

and as for the latter we’ve not even been near the top7/8 for years

nothing will ever change now
777 will sell the stadium to clear debts and fund their other clubs debts..... guaranteed. There is no way they take over the club and can afford to clear the debts and save the interest without selling it. They will be selling our future away... we need to also buy our training ground back.

777 will sell the stadium to clear debts and fund their other clubs debts..... guaranteed. There is no way they take over the club and can afford to clear the debts and save the interest without selling it. They will be selling our future away... we need to also buy our training ground back.
I thought there was rules stopping them from selling the stadium

Have they sold stadiums of the other clubs, and i think they see Everton as the jewel in their crown, didn’t one of their sports people say, Everton will be picking up the best players from
Their other clubs, or words to that effect

Imagine for a second that the PL clear these guys right at the start of February once the window is closed...that will be more controversy...we need an answer one way or the other soon.