777 Partners - New Poll Added 18/10/23

New Poll... are you in favour of 777 Partners acquiring Everton FC

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
The longer this goes on the more likely 777 get rejected IMO... All the time this club is static all these other teams are getting stronger, not in this window, over the period we`ve been fighting and will continue to fight relegation.

You can now add teams like Villa and West Ham to teams we aren`t going to be finishing above in the next decade as this turmoil within the club has set us back years, add to that the 6 plus Newcastle our league title is now finishing 10th, we`ll be supporting this team to finishing 10th at best, then there is Brighton and it wouldn`t surprise me if Leicester came back up and started finishing above us as well.

No wonder the reds are laughing at this absolute joke of a club, we will never challenge for a league title ever agin, let`s face it, Everton as the club we love have gone, finished. This club will never be back in the elite, nowhere near.
Newcastle fans probably thought the same, top 4 last season, villa fighting top 4 this season after being around the relegation zone not long ago and in the championship 4yrs ago. Things can change quickly in football. Elite maybe a long time off, but fighting for the European places shouldnt be

Newcastle fans probably thought the same, top 4 last season, villa fighting top 4 this season after being around the relegation zone not long ago and in the championship 4yrs ago. Things can change quickly in football. Elite maybe a long time off, but fighting for the European places shouldnt be
I get what you are saying...

Newcastle added £400m in players and qualified for CL last season, we aren`t ever going to spend money to go and get players like Guimaraes, Tonali or Isak, our revenue just isn`t big enough.

Villa appointed one of the very best coaches in world football which transformed them, Dyche is never going to hit the levels of Emery. Other than Ancelotti when has Everton gone after a world class coach like Emery? We never have done...

Last edited:

Attachments

• IMG_0806.jpeg
    IMG_0806.jpeg
    151.4 KB · Views: 4

I get what you are saying...

Newcastle added £400m in players and qualified for CL last season, we aren`t ever going to spend money to go and get players like Guimaraes, Tonali or Isak, our revenue just isn`t big enough.

Villa appointed one of the very best coaches in world football which transformed them, Dyche is never going to hit the levels of Emery. Other than Ancelotti when has Everton gone after a world class coach like Emery? We never haver done...
Newcastle’s debt on spending since the Saudi’s came in is about 220 mil. And now need to sell And Villa sold their best player to regroup.

Maybe new owners/board and football people will look to get a new manager in next season. And that was down to kenwright. Always wanted a small time manager and, moshiri didn’t have a clue apart from Carlo, Koeman had a good season at Southampton,
But had been a disaster at a couple of clubs. The club has be run appalling for years. All we can do as fans is hope there’s better days ahead. Bottom line the league is poor, it doesn’t take much to get top half

Newcastle’s debt on spending since the Saudi’s came in is about 220 mil. And now need to sell And Villa sold their best player to regroup.

Maybe new owners/board and football people will look to get a new manager in next season. And that was down to kenwright. Always wanted a small time manager and, moshiri didn’t have a clue apart from Carlo, Koeman had a good season at Southampton,
But had been a disaster at a couple of clubs. The club has be run appalling for years. All we can do as fans is hope there’s better days ahead. Bottom line the league is poor, it doesn’t take much to get top half
I do agree, the league is poor but at present we are getting 777 who won`t put the sort of money in to the club that will take us forward, their other clubs are debt ridden and they try and negotiate that debt down. The club will have to live within it`s means i.e. 777 will not be putting anything in, we are way too far behind at least 8 or 9 clubs in this league.

The saddest part is that fans will pay thousands and get emotionally invested when the best we can ever achieve is top 10. It`s just really sad, this club will be how we see Crystal Palace that will just hover around the middle of the league not challenging for honours and never going down.

Those that constantly pushed for better than mediocrity at this club have lost, this is exactly what we now have and will always have from here. I`m just defeated now....

I do agree, the league is poor but at present we are getting 777 who won`t put the sort of money in to the club that will take us forward, their other clubs are debt ridden and they try and negotiate that debt down. The club will have to live within it`s means i.e. 777 will not be putting anything in, we are way too far behind at least 8 or 9 clubs in this league.

The saddest part is that fans will pay thousands and get emotionally invested when the best we can ever achieve is top 10. It`s just really sad, this club will be how we see Crystal Palace that will just hover around the middle of the league not challenging for honours and never going down.

Those that constantly pushed for better than mediocrity at this club have lost, this is exactly what we now have and will always have from here. I`m just defeated now....

we
can’t do or get a thing else it seems mate

it’s were we are now sadly

id take being a mid table team hovering

For what reason?

We are a founding member of the football league and Premier League and an ever present in every Premier League season.

What possible reason do they have for wanting us gone?

Did the Premier League submit accounts knowing they were 20m over the threshold?

That all sounds well and good, but in the grand scheme of things and in today’s modern game, means nothing. There are six clubs in this league that are simply too big to fail. We could and should have been one of these. But due to chronic mismanagement over the best part of 25 years we are not. Therefore like at least 12 other teams, we are expendable.

For what reason?

We are a founding member of the football league and Premier League and an ever present in every Premier League season.

What possible reason do they have for wanting us gone?

Did the Premier League submit accounts knowing they were 20m over the threshold?

witch hunt we are the club that’s first for everything

hello deduction

The longer this goes on the more likely 777 get rejected IMO... All the time this club is static all these other teams are getting stronger, not in this window, over the period we`ve been fighting and will continue to fight relegation.

You can now add teams like Villa and West Ham to teams we aren`t going to be finishing above in the next decade as this turmoil within the club has set us back years, add to that the 6 plus Newcastle our league title is now finishing 10th, we`ll be supporting this team to finishing 10th at best, then there is Brighton and it wouldn`t surprise me if Leicester came back up and started finishing above us as well.

No wonder the reds are laughing at this absolute joke of a club, we will never challenge for a league title ever agin, let`s face it, Everton as the club we love have gone, finished. This club will never be back in the elite, nowhere near.

777 is well
done. they at the ground tells you

and as for the latter we’ve not even been near the top7/8 for years

nothing will ever change now