777 Partners - New Poll Added 18/10/23

New Poll... are you in favour of 777 Partners acquiring Everton FC

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Unless they demand the loan repaying and send us under that way!

But they will get approved and kill us slowly instead.
Yes, the short term loans they’ve given us feel like a threat. A gun to our temple - approve this or we cripple the club.

I’m very much uneducated in these things - but the best way out I can see is 777 taking us over, the short-term debt we currently owe them is recapitalised (perhaps against the stadium as a huge mortgage) / converted to equity - then the financial regulators catch up to 777 and they are forcibly shutdown, forcing a compulsory sale of Everton and their other assets to a more reasonable buyer.

Yes, the short term loans they’ve given us feel like a threat. A gun to our temple - approve this or we cripple the club.

I’m very much uneducated in these things - but the best way out I can see is 777 taking us over, the short-term debt we currently owe them is recapitalised (perhaps against the stadium as a huge mortgage) / converted to equity - then the financial regulators catch up to 777 and they are forcibly shutdown, forcing a compulsory sale of Everton and their other assets to a more reasonable buyer.
You don't find too many reasonable buyers in a firesale

Who the hell is going to be interested in an iconic football stadium in Merseyside, apart from......
All depends what their aim is. They could definitely find a way to sell the stadium. I'm really hoping 777 come in, stabilise the club and then sell for a profit once BMD is built, I'm just not confident it's going to play out like that.

For what purpose? For who’s benefit is it?
Dont expect an answer.

All these tin foil hatters are the same "DEY WANT US GONE LAD", why? "COS DEY JUST DONT LIKE US".

Totally ignoring the fact that The Premier League signed off on 180million loses due to Covid when the next highest was around 80million. But no, they have it in for us and are trying everything they can to finish us.

Its utterly laughable.

Dont expect an answer.

All these tin foil hatters are the same "DEY WANT US GONE LAD", why? "COS DEY JUST DONT LIKE US".

Totally ignoring the fact that The Premier League signed off on 180million loses due to Covid when the next highest was around 80million. But no, they have it in for us and are trying everything they can to finish us.

Its utterly laughable.

I asked a taxi driver last week the same questions and he laughed “are you for real or what lad”

I cancelled my intention of giving him a 20p tip…

Dont expect an answer.

It’s utterly laughable.
their you go they obviously know we’ve took the piss