777 Partners - Revised Poll Added 07/05/2024

Revised Polling options on who wants a 777 takeover

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .

Does anyone know how long, hours/days/weeks, this hearing goes on for, and do we actually offically find out ourselves what the actual charge is

We have been told it seems that its the tax on the new stadium etc for weeks

Does anyone know how long, hours/days/weeks, this hearing goes on for, and do we actually offically find out ourselves what the actual charge is

We have been told it seems that its the tax on the new stadium etc for weeks
It does seem absurd to me how little we still know about this considering how important it is to the club and us as fans, I'm not sure why it has to be conducted completely in the dark. It seems amazing to me that presumably the club know the exact nature of it to prepare a defence yet no real information about the charge or even what the process is has been made public.

Why the assumption that bad news is "lies"?

Other clubs are prepared to sue Everton.

The same thing happened to Derby County with Boro and Wycombe threatening lawsuits that prevented a takeover. From their point of view Everton cheated and lied which enabled Everton to overspend. The club think differently and deny breaking rules. Someone has to decide what the truth is.

In any business sale, let alone one of this size, you have to disclose things like people threatening to sue you for hundreds of millions even if the seller claims the risk of punishment is small and they believe there is no case to answer.

I think the ostrich approach to bad news about Everton is fine, you shouldn't have to worry about stupid things like this but Moshiri's ownership has put us in a position where the very existence of the club is at risk. You can put your fingers in your ears and shout la-la-la-la-la as a defense mechanism if you like but the club is on the precipice of going out of business and it is going to take a lot of things going our way to get through this.

Why the assumption that bad news is "lies"?

Other clubs are prepared to sue Everton.

The same thing happened to Derby County with Boro and Wycombe threatening lawsuits that prevented a takeover. From their point of view Everton cheated and lied which enabled Everton to overspend. The club think differently and deny breaking rules. Someone has to decide what the truth is.

In any business sale, let alone one of this size, you have to disclose things like people threatening to sue you for hundreds of millions even if the seller claims the risk of punishment is small and they believe there is no case to answer.

I think the ostrich approach to bad news about Everton is fine, you shouldn't have to worry about stupid things like this but Moshiri's ownership has put us in a position where the very existence of the club is at risk. You can put your fingers in your ears and shout la-la-la-la-la as a defense mechanism if you like but the club is on the precipice of going out of business and it is going to take a lot of things going our way to get through this.

Bold statement that, you know something we don’t or are you auditioning for a job at the daily fail ?