777 Partners / Whatever the hell you like

Revised Polling options on who wants a 777 takeover

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Christ, this guy is obsessed lol!

If only he had a book for sale on Amazon that the Everton fanbase could give some glowing reviews on.
That's the facial expression of a fella trying to work out if the huge student debt he's racked up on his degree to only get an offer from the Daily Mail (Online) was a good investment.

20231003_183147.jpg

the chief sports reporter for the Daily Mail. Wow, imagine the quality of the reporters below that of the Chief sports reporter.

Anyways back to 777, has our Bill said anything about these guys? Moshi gave a brief statement when the news broke. Is Bill cuddling up to anyone so he still gets a seat at the new gaff?

I believe it because Dave Kelly (who I trust) was told by Don Dransfield (who I don't know, but it would be a foolish lie from someone in his position) that 777 had to go through the FCA approval/accreditation when taking the major stake in British Basketball and the London Lions.

The fact the BBL nor 777 show up in an FCA website search is irrelevant, neither does the Premier League, Everton or any other major UK sporting institution.

I'm paraphrasing here, but: "FCA approval will not be any problem."

If it's the straw you want to cling to, go for it.
None of those organisations need FCA Registration as they do not trade in financial services. It is clear that your undocumented correspondent is mistaken as to the facts about 777 Partners FCA registration, though optimistic about the EPL/FA/FCA outcome, as an employee probably should appear to be.

None of those organisations need FCA Registration as they do not trade in financial services. It is clear that your undocumented correspondent is mistaken as to the facts about 777 Partners FCA registration, though optimistic about the EPL/FA/FCA outcome, as an employee probably should appear to be.
That's fair enough.

Time will tell if their confidence is misplaced. I know what my money is on.

EDIT:

With 777 were probably screwed.

Without 777 were definitely screwed before the new year. (unless some mystery party is waiting to swoop last min - unlikely)

You idiot.
He explained that whatever discussed was between the two parties and his article is his opinion of the discussions with disclosing any new information as agreed with 777.

Well link the post / tweet whatever which states:

A: Hes got a meeting with them
B: He wont be disclosing anything at all
C: Will solely give his opinion

Well link the post / tweet whatever which states:

A: Hes got a meeting with them
B: He wont be disclosing anything at all
C: Will solely give his opinion

@AndyC all i have seen is him listing lots of questions he will be asking...as said meeting.

Then the big reveal with him saying he doesnt like them with zero feedback.

Im sure its misleading at best to say an "informal chat' (which it most certainly would have been due to the regulatory limelight) would actually be a list of loaded questions...

Some may say an "idiot" would have been self promoting by doing taking this route.