777 Partners - New Poll Added 18/10/23

New Poll... are you in favour of 777 Partners acquiring Everton FC

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
yearh anyone who wants admin/ and relegation
needs help

Do you know the problem mate. Just take a step back and think if Everton weren't here and all those weekends we'd have back, all the lack of stress and worry and I could just live in the fit birds thread on this forum.

Problem is, we're invested in Everton, we love it like a family member so it's very difficult to let go. So even though I take the piss sometimes and say "yeah end Everton now", as things stand, if we went into administration, we'd be relegated, any player on more than 10p a week would need to do one, we'd need to promote u21 players who aren't good enough, we'd have an unfinished stadium and id be surprised if we didn't then get relegated again due to lack of quality, lack of squad depth.

Easy to say "let's press the reset button" but tell that to the 200 staff who lose their jobs, players who don't want to leave who have to go, players who refuse to go and drain what money we have, kids not wanting to be an Evertonian because it's just one big mess of a club.

It's a crap show.
But it's our crap show

“Ooook esk posts companies house and has been proven wrong 100x but I think he’s right this time”.

Grow up seriously.

Attachments

• IMG_5176.png
    IMG_5176.png
    81.2 KB · Views: 2
  • IMG_5177.png
    IMG_5177.png
    86.6 KB · Views: 3
Do you know the problem mate. Just take a step back and think if Everton weren't here and all those weekends we'd have back, all the lack of stress and worry and I could just live in the fit birds thread on this forum.

Problem is, we're invested in Everton, we love it like a family member so it's very difficult to let go. So even though I take the piss sometimes and say "yeah end Everton now", as things stand, if we went into administration, we'd be relegated, any player on more than 10p a week would need to do one, we'd need to promote u21 players who aren't good enough, we'd have an unfinished stadium and id be surprised if we didn't then get relegated again due to lack of quality, lack of squad depth.

Easy to say "let's press the reset button" but tell that to the 200 staff who lose their jobs, players who don't want to leave who have to go, players who refuse to go and drain what money we have, kids not wanting to be an Evertonian because it's just one big mess of a club.

It's a crap show.
But it's our crap show

your so so so so so right we can’t help no matter but love the club

It's a crap show.
But it's our crap show

and people who say “oh just start again”

or who cares if we go down or wel be straight back up

have a word with ya selves

distressed would be…
Saddled with more debt, Moshiri not honouring his letter of surety, hit with another -6 point sanction, 777 not getting approval, no other investor in the wings immediately, the club facing or going thru administration, players handing in transfer requests and Thelwell/Dyche walking away... Just some examples

Saddled with more debt, Moshiri not honouring his letter of surety, hit with another -6 point sanction, 777 not getting approval, no other investor in the wings immediately, the club facing or going thru administration, players handing in transfer requests and Thelwell/Dyche walking away... Just some examples

dunno about you but as of now wd
and the club is