777 Partners - Revised Poll Added 07/05/2024

Revised Polling options on who wants a 777 takeover

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
But you agree there is no sporting merit to what they've achieved?
No sorry, I disagree.

Remember when Everton were called The Mersey Millionaires and we sang songs about how rich we were when Moshiri took over?

I'm not a hypocrite, if Bill would have accepted them, it would have been us and I doubt anybody would be chatting about sporting merit.

They have played the game of modern football to perfection.

No sorry, I disagree.

Remember when Everton were called The Mersey Millionaires and we sang songs about how rich we were when Moshiri took over?

I'm not a hypocrite, if Bill would have accepted them, it would have been us and I doubt anybody would be chatting about sporting merit.

I'm not even sure what sporting merit is. Once the first pound was payed to the first player, it became all about money.

I've no issue with City, it's the fact that everyone else has had the rug pulled. I don't see how anyone outside the sky 6 can close the gap, the only team that have managed it are now in the Championship.

We were the Mersey millionaires but the difference was that other clubs had nothing to stop them spending if they had the means, unlike now.

More bad bad news.......

Media agenda!

What I take from this is that 777re is having difficulty generating new business, likely due to the prior downgrade (this one obviously won't help either), and the investments they've made with the float are cash negative and affecting 777re

Media agenda!

What I take from this is that 777re is having difficulty generating new business, likely due to the prior downgrade (this one obviously won't help either), and the investments they've made with the float are cash negative and affecting 777re
The ratings reflect 777 Re. Ltd.’s balance sheet strength, which AM Best assesses as very weak

The Belgian FA have announced that Standard Liege are now under a transfer embargo. This is the second time this season that the side have been put under a transfer ban. The first came after a non-payment of group insurance, which was quickly rectified.
This time, the ban relates to non-payments concerning the transfer of Aron Dønnum and Ilyes Ziani. There is also a factor of missed payments to the ONSS, the Belgian Department of Social Security. The ban will be in place for the January transfer window and could seriously hamper the sides plans for the rest of the season. Reports had suggested that the side wanted to bring in another attacking player to bolster their goal scoring options, yet these will now have to be put on hold until the ban is lifted.

Sounds great.
Old news mate...liege did end up signing players in January...transfer embargo was lifted . As I said, 777 always end up paying their bills, but late...

No sorry, I disagree.

We will have to agree to disagree.

Old news mate...liege did end up signing players in January...transfer embargo was lifted . As I said, 777 always end up paying their bills, but late...
Paying bills late is not a sign of a well run stable business it’s the opposite.
Not paying on time incurs penalties which means it costs you more.
It also erodes trust and deters other businesses from dealing with you.
Also it will damage your credit rating , further inhibiting your ability to operate.
In short it’s a sign of a struggling and poorly run business.

Agree with you mate, zero sporting integrity in what City do, I just discount them personally, Arsenal won the league last year as far as I’m concerned.
Sorry it’s a bit silly this.
Its about getting the best players you can afford performing on the pitch under the best manager, it always has been.
Arsenal aren’t exactly on the bones of their bottom either , despite their name !