777 Partners / Whatever the hell you like

Revised Polling options on who wants a 777 takeover

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
When I sold my house and had it under contract, I still solicited bids. I couldn't accept, but still solicited. Had backup offers.

Of course he is. He likely has all along.
That would be the sensible thing to do.

Nothing Moshiri has done throughout his tenure would suggest he is capable of doing anything sensible.

My initial thoughts were that he's absolutely crazy putting all his eggs in one basket, ESPECIALLY considering all the controversy surrounding 777's reputation.

Common sense would dictate that at least by now he'd have a plan B and possibly even a plan C in place just in case. 🤷‍♂️
777 are his plan B. MSP were plan A.

I'd dread to think what his Plan C is!

There's only one reason PL haven't decided about 777. Whether it's better to reject it and us risking threat of instant administration ..or.. let us have them with a view that they were gradually dwindle us down to be a nothing club.

Qatar... Taken.
Saudi Arabia... Taken.
Dubai... Taken.

That just leaves the Bahrain Royal Family, and if you're to believe the rumors, the youngest prince swings both ways... 🤔

Soooooo, who is the most die-hard Evertonian willing to literally take one for the team? Any takers lads?
Is Qatar taken in the Premier League? Thought they still hadn't procured anyone in the league. But, yeah, elsewhere they sure have.

Is Qatar taken in the Premier League? Thought they still hadn't procured anyone in the league. But, yeah, elsewhere they sure have.
Nothing in the PL... Just PSG. It's the Emir's little play thing.

And you know when these Royal types get together, like when Newcastle played PSG in the first leg of their CL match, the Saudi prince and the Emir apparently got together and some sort of 'fun little wager' on the game. Little for that lot probably being something ridiculous like 100 million Euros, FFS. 🤦‍♂️