777 Partners - Revised Poll Added 07/05/2024

Revised Polling options on who wants a 777 takeover

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Villa and Liverpool were both bought just before admin. Its what any savvy new owners would do. That citizens of Surburbia talks senisble nonsense
Citizens of Surburbia peddles the party line direct from the club.
He is constantly trying to dampen the opposition to 777 by presenting them as the only option.
Which is also what Moshiri is doing by trying to get these conmen past the PL , and into ownership of our club.
Neither Moshiri or 777 give a toss about Everton or its supporters, both are only interested in their own pockets.

Do you honestly think the pl give two hoots if a club goes to the wall in their league?

It may be a bad look but they will just spin it as they had all this money and urinated.it up the wall. Which is what we did?

Can you think of any other league caring that one of their teams went into administration? Possibly the spl when rangers went but that is a two horse league and rangers generated a huge amount of income for that league.

We are a sick animal that is barely alive and you got attention seeking idiots on X claiming they know it all but won't tell you now what they know, yet if you tune in tomorrow, I will let you know. Maybe.

Citizens of Surburbia peddles the party line direct from the club.
He is constantly trying to dampen the opposition to 777 by presenting them as the only option.
Which is also what Moshiri is doing by trying to get these conmen past the PL , and into ownership of our club.
Neither Moshiri or 777 give a toss about Everton or its supporters, both are only interested in their own pockets.
I don’t want 777 but why would Moshiri want a painful takeover if there are much better potential owners waiting in the wings? I just don’t see it as sad as all this is.

I don’t want 777 but why would Moshiri want a painful takeover if there are much better potential owners waiting in the wings? I just don’t see it as sad as all this is.

There is no alternative bidder out there sadly because if there was it would have been leaked by now.

Were stuck with these goons 777 and until anything concrete comes to the fore we will have to come to terms with them or administration.

Those that are talking about mysterious bidders have never provided any evidence of this and instead talk in riddles.

Sorry lads 777 are the only show in town unless anything substantial surfaces we will have to live with it as our debts are just too toxic

There is no alternative bidder out there sadly because if there was it would have been leaked by now.

Were stuck with these goons 777 and until anything concrete comes to the fore we will have to come to terms with them or administration.

Those that are talking about mysterious bidders have never provided any evidence of this and instead talk in riddles.

Sorry lads 777 are the only show in town unless anything substantial surfaces we will have to live with it as our debts are just too toxic
Nah.

Softly softly catchee monkey.

The thing is you’ve made this entire post up in your head and don’t have a single clue what’s going on or who is interested in buying the club, so what a waste of time it was typing it out really.

Be shocked if we did not have others waiting to takeover the club because of the place moshiri has put us in. Before the 777 bid felt like he wanted to keeo hold of us but now can see his position is a different situation and he eants out so is toom to get the club at a better price. Does not mean that even if is another party looking to buy us will be any better than 777

In fairness FSG bought Liverpool when they were on the brink of administration because they were cheaper. The value difference is huge, ‘quality investors’ are not going to ignore getting an asset 10s of millions pound cheaper if they wait until it’s in a distressed moment. FSG got Liverpool for absolute buttons.

The larger point though is that no one on twitter knows anything about what’s going on.
I agree just us all guess work like look at the time between the game on sat to us getting to safety and then looking to go into adminstration. Whole situation is a mess i kno for me i just want to see an end to this now and hopefully hear more from outside parties if they want us. Cant continue with this 777 takeover just never ending we need a clear direction now