Union keeper training with Everton

Status
Not open for further replies.

wscottl

Player Valuation: £1m
DM loves his US keepers....

For the second straight offseason, MacMath is training alongside US Men’s National Team goalkeeper Tim Howard at Everton...

The fifth overall pick in the 2011 MLS SuperDraft, MacMath, 20, stepped in as the Union’s starting ‘keeper for the injured Faryd Mondragon in early September, leading the club to a 3-0-4 record with a 1.07 goals against average.

The fifth overall pick in the 2011 MLS SuperDraft, MacMath, 20, stepped in as the Union’s starting ‘keeper for the injured Faryd Mondragon in early September, leading the club to a 3-0-4 record with a 1.07 goals against average.

Anyone else think that sentence makes little sense? What is MacMath?

My question is: IS IT ANY GOOD?

I'd more like to talk about the fact that Juan Agudelo is training with Liverpool. Poo on NY. He couldn't have picked EFC instead of LFC?????? We need as many strikers as we can get.

Sheez. The amount of MLSers this season that are training abroad is a crap ton. Good.

(P.S. Also, great that Everton continues to forge relationships with MLS. For both parties.)

Amazing dude, radical. Cowabunga and such.

I'd more like to talk about the fact that Juan Agudelo is training with Liverpool. Poo on NY. He couldn't have picked EFC instead of LFC?????? We need as many strikers as we can get.

He is only training with them so it wouldn't matter what position he played if he wasn't on loan.

As well as Zac MacMath last year, Steve Zakuani and Osvaldo Alonso from Seattle Sounders came for training stints here.

Status
Not open for further replies.