29 Games left and still 3 cup competitions to win

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do you mean it's actually begun? :oops:
I was hoping it was just a bad dream, but then I woke up, saw MG's posts, and realised it was actually a flipping nightmare. :D

Said at the start of the season ... Europa is our comp we need to focus on. Aim for a top 7th in the league. All do-able. **** the carling cup off on Tuesday . **** the fa cup when that comes along...been there, tried that.

So basically what we are saying is everybody has to agree with everyone else?

Good idea, we sort it here then we can move onto bigger fish, unite the country and then World Peace, are there is no end to what we can do!!!

If I or anyone else is disappointed with the way things are going then we have the right to say so, we have the right to be upset.

Ok?

I'd rather we just put our reserves out Tuesday night (which is not far off from the team that played today) and if we win, we win.

If we don't, I won't be arsed as I'd rather get our players healthy and keep them healthy for the league.

One less competition to play in to be honest.

I'd rather we just put our reserves out Tuesday night (which is not far off from the team that played today) and if we win, we win.

If we don't, I won't be arsed as I'd rather get our players healthy and keep them healthy for the league.

What I've been saying for 5 years.

Continous effort - Not strenght or intelligence - is the key to unlocking are Potential
Winston Churchill

Last edited:

I totally agree, our squad isnt large enough for this competition (even when every one is fit), if we forget about this competition this year we can focus better on the others

I totally agree, our squad isnt large enough for this competition (even when every one is fit), if we forget about this competition this year we can focus better on the others

Not for me - we need to be competitive in all compitions - we are Everton ffs, if there is fatiuqe i would understand it, but would hate to go out with a whimper by giving Spurs that much respect. Still wish we had of got City.

You just know this is going to go to extra-time dont you.

Status
Not open for further replies.