2014 FIXTURES

Status
Not open for further replies.

With it being the first game of the season, whats the chances of getting tickets with FOREVERTON membership?

it'll sell out quickly, I'd imagine it will start at 6/8 aways from last season and go down.

unfortunately if you did not go an away game last season, it hugely doubtful you will get one for this.

it'll sell out quickly, I'd imagine it will start at 6/8 aways from last season and go down.

unfortunately if you did not go an away game last season, it hugely doubtful you will get one for this.

Do you think it'll be as low as 8? For Hull away (last game of season) it started at 11+. I have 6 but can't see it getting to that before its sold out. First away game always very popular and Leicester isn't so hard to get to etc.

I don't know if it's just poor wording by the club, but the fact they've worded 'concessions' as a band for the Arsenal game, suggests they may be doing U21 or student rates this season, i hope so! Would save me a fortune.

With it being the first game of the season, whats the chances of getting tickets with FOREVERTON membership?

None mate saddly, be a hot ticket this, i think the first game last season went on 4 aways? this wont go down that low.

I can see away games being harder than ever to get this coming season

Status
Not open for further replies.