Not open for further replies.
1, Chelsea
2, City
3, United
4, Spurs
5, Arsenal
6, Liverpool
7 Everton

before you call me a kopite, Liverpool are spunking money left right and center, and we are haggling over Kone.

Bit hard to say not knowing the transfers in and out of us and the others. As it stands currently I'd say...

1 Chelsea
2 Man utd
3 Man city
4 Arsenal
5 Liverpool
6 Spurs
7 Everton

1.Chelsea
2. Man city
3. Man utd
4.Arsenal
5.Spurs
6. Everton
7.RS

As it stands with current transfers, the rs have signed no one good enough yet, and we haven't sold any big names yet.

Martinez has yet to inspire anyone, we have the trainers and other back room staff from wigan, now talk of over rated ex wigan players, so dont be suprised if we loose baines and fellini before the season starts and end up a jammy 15th

1, Chelsea
2, City
3, United
4, Spurs
5, Arsenal
6, Liverpool
7 Everton

before you call me a kopite, Liverpool are spunking money left right and center, and we are haggling over Kone.

Liverpool have been spunking money for three seasons, they've actually spent less so far than in the previous two.

1. Manchester City
2. Chelsea
3. Man Utd
4. Tottenham H
5. Arsenal
6. Everton

FA Cup: Arsenal
Everton: Fifth Round

League Cup: Man Utd
Everton: Semi finalists

Relegated:

Aston Villa
Crystal Palace
Hull City

**** knows where we will finish but one thing is for damn sure...if we dont start getting behind martinez it will be a long hard season!

Honestly, we havent kicked a ball or signed anyone yet 'all the players were linked with are ****e' 'im underwhelmed' and a whole array of bull**** negativity is what im getting from about 60% of evertonians, especially on here.

This is looking more and more like the roy cropper to the RS start of the season every single day and im disguisted with so many evertonians.

We need to back him all the way. Who did people want? A top european manager? Can you imagine the interview?

Top Euro coach: So mr chairman, to take everton to the next level i will rwquire a transfer budget of £50 -£70M...what can you offer me?

BK: i was thinking more of £5M...unless you want to sell your two best players???

*exits in silence* cue tumbleweeds and BK twiddeling thumbs...

Seriously weve got just about the best manager we could and for me everytime he opens his mouth i want to listen, hes infectious and if he transfers that to the players i honestly think we can do very well.

truth be told ill happily sacrifice the league and finish 8th if we can get to wembley and lift even the carling cup. Finishing 5th-8th gets you **** all but an unwanted trek round eastern europe every few thrusdays. I want honours.

1st City by 8 or 9 points... tight for second between Chelsea and United with Chelsea probably pipping them. Spurs fourth about four or five points behind third and three or four ahead of Arsenal, Everton, Liverpool who have a point or two between them, but I am going Everton fifth, Liverpool 6th, Arsenal 7th. Wenger sacked. Good run in league cup for us to final.

If we sell Fellaini or Baines then we will be stranded in 7th. Surprise team : Cardiff. Eighth or Ninth most of season before slipping down to mid table with Villa having strong finish to grab 8th. relegated.. Hull, Sunderland, Crystal Palace

10th or something. I reckon Swansea will be above us as well as the usual money clubs.

Martinez has yet to inspire anyone, we have the trainers and other back room staff from wigan, now talk of over rated ex wigan players, so dont be suprised if we loose baines and fellini before the season starts and end up a jammy 15th

I will pass on that

I agree that it's too early to make a call on where we'll finish - so much depends on players coming in and whether we hang on to Baines. But I see most of you have Man U relinquishing their title. I'm not so sure - I think they'll top the league again this season (but tail off thereafter).

As Mystic Meg once said:

"I see a bright future for a gang of Scouse knobheads..... And no, I'm not talking about the ****e!"

Whilst this season will undoubtedly be somewhat 'different'; provided we can keep hold of the bulk of our starting XI, we should be 'alright'. No more, no less, simply 'alright'.

Whilst the majority of other Premiership Vagabonds are salivating over potential new employees, we are, once again, debating whether or not there's any ****ing difference betwixt ASDA's own premium and economy fish fingers. Needless to say, we'll still plump for the economy range.

But that's us all over, isn't it? Value for money. We'll still do the same job as the 'luxury equivalent', but for a lesser price. The packaging might well be different, but the entrails are still the same.

"What gas mark do I cook these at lad?"

"Norrarsed, TBH mate. They're still gonna get scoffed, innit?"

"Yeah but lad, these 'no frills' ones take longer to cook tho, innit"

"Yeah but lad, they're still gonna be covered in tomato sauce, so who's arsed?"

"Sound lad"

That's us. Value for money. No frills. Smart price. I don't care how you dress it up. We'll do the same for less. Captain Birdseye can **** right off, IMO.

One thing's for certain, I have it on good authority that Martinez is taking up French lessons so as to schmooze his way into some of the Grafton's Elitist arl dollies. The dirty get.

Status
Not open for further replies.