“Fans” that won’t support us if we get Allardyce

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nonsense. That's exactly the same mentality that welcomed DK with open arms and created the biggest rift in the clubs support since the rs were formed. This is Kenwright's legacy, blue v blue, on many different topics, we don't need another one. I can sympathise with those that don't recognise this club anymore, if they chose to walk away and watch from a distance, fair enough, that's their choice, they're allowed to make it without being slated by other 'blues'.
why do they need to tell everyone on the internet, in short no one is arsed and with a bit of luck most of the ones who decide to "watch from afar" are the gobshites who take great delight in booing our local players.

He's dodgy though and I wouldn't enjoy him at Everton and wouldn't particularly like to see that man successful in football so it would be hard to watch sometimes. I guess that makes me not an everton fan!!!
If you choose not to support Everton anymore then I guess that makes you not an Everton fan.

Like many on here I'll still support the team, after all what else can we do, but I won't be buying shirts, memorabilia or the extras going to the game contains. This time of year I kit my son out but won't be this time. The way the players have performed and the owners are conducting themselves I'm not gonna line their pockets anymore than I already do.

Propa don't want the man. But I'l still be there every other week and try and get behind him! If he sorts us out I'll be happily enough for now

We are a flaccid wanger of a football team at the moment. A real steaming pile of cowsh1t. BFS will sort us out until May. Then we can sling him over the fence into the neighbour’s garden like the creamy putrid dig turd that he is.

Happy hunting!

Lol if he comes in and we start playing with some pride and winning games again no one will give a crap he got filmed giving his ‘mate’ some dodgy advice. He’s a good football manager at the end of the day and he’s nowhere near as dodgy as Redknapp or unlikeable as Pardew.

Nonsense. That's exactly the same mentality that welcomed DK with open arms and created the biggest rift in the clubs support since the rs were formed. This is Kenwright's legacy, blue v blue, on many different topics, we don't need another one. I can sympathise with those that don't recognise this club anymore, if they chose to walk away and watch from a distance, fair enough, that's their choice, they're allowed to make it without being slated by other 'blues'.

Yep.

No bothered what some ballbag says, I'm sacking off all things Everton for the time that Allardyce joins as boss. This club should be something more than appointing the most corrupt man going.

Like many on here I'll still support the team, after all what else can we do, but I won't be buying shirts, memorabilia or the extras going to the game contains. This time of year I kit my son out but won't be this time. The way the players have performed and the owners are conducting themselves I'm not gonna line their pockets anymore than I already do.

That's a good enough reason mate rather than just I DONT LIKE DER MANAGER WAAAAAAAA

Status
Not open for further replies.