£75 for a 7/8 year old? Disgraceful.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You do know throughout history how many christians have willingly died for their faith in Jesus?
I suppose calling the martyrs 'superstitious' is a tad insensitive.
This is a football forum anyhow, why the need to bash people of faith? Lets be civil and respectul to one another.

If someone chooses to die for believing in soemthing that we have no proof exists and let's face it anyone with half a brain knows doesn't exist then we'll I'm Sure they are no great loss to the world

If someone chooses to die for believing in soemthing that we have no proof exists and let's face it anyone with half a brain knows doesn't exist then we'll I'm Sure they are no great loss to the world
So you equate faith to a lack of intelligence? I see your not a very well informed person with alot of misconceptions. I respect your freedom to believe whatever you wish.
All the best

Wee fella's birthday this Friday and I have always got him the Infant kit - £35-£40 - for the lot.

Now he's 8, it's the small boys kit. £75. :Blink:

I'm surely not alone with anger at this? It's for kids ffs!

The only consolation is that the money isn't paying for the likes of Ashley Williams any more, but still....<fume>

It's crazy that Premier League clubs have billion dollar deals, and yet the prices of kits go up every year.

£75 IS a disgrace. But people these days are used to getting shafted

It would be quite interesting to know their margins (also in respect to fair pay for the workers).

In July a bunch of my football team, ordered national team jerseys. An official shirt was 90 € (without a printed name, print makes it more expensive). They ordered 25 jerseys (not only players, also women and 2 kids); each costing 13 € (including print) from somewhere in China. Got delivered one week later. I'd bought an official one previously, because I liked the design, and I have admit that I couldn't spot the difference. Well probably it's somewhere in the durability or something. I'm not condoning ordering illegal shirts, just interested in the margins.

aliexpress is where to go for shirts.

Just bought a retro shirt as an Xmas present. Cost £30 online (exc p &p) yet has arrived with a price tag of £25 on. Everton buying from third party and just flogging it on for a profit?

Status
Not open for further replies.