Everton 0-0 Tottenham

Status
Not open for further replies.

GrandOldTeam

Staff member
Everton vs Tottenham
SDEMPS_140807_204507_0_0146_r324906.jpg

30th January 2008

[Poor language removed] its going to be tough, no Cahill, no Hibbert. I must say though that I'm much happier when Neville goes into RB because he doesnt impress me at all in midfield.

I hope we go 4-4-2 and I think we will without Cahill.

nev jags lescott valente
arteta fernandes carsley osman
vaughan aj

I'd rather have Stubbs in the middle of defense though with Lescott at LB, but thats what I think we will put out.

Hopefully Robinson will be in goal.

I'm thinking we're going 4-5-1 again. I would also like to see Lescott at LB and Stubbs in the middle. Tottenham recently has been quite awesome on the counterattack so Lescott goes forward Jags is going to have a tough day defending by himself.

If Valente plays I would like to see a striker partnered with AJ, someone who could get his head on the ball.

Nam just bought Woodgate for 7M. He has his problems but its obviously an upgrade from Dawson and whoever else they have in the back. With all the empty seats its looking like Gibson have decided to sell sell sell.

you worry too much they might be in great form but at the same time they have been beaten recently as well, so we could do it after a below par performance against Chelsea.

cahill has been poor of late.

howard

neville, jags, lescott, valente
carsley, arteta, osman, fernandez
johnson, anichebe

thats the team right there.

expect lets of goading from the spuds about going to wembley.

Having Cahill out may just work in our favour, it could just force daveys hand a little to play 2 up top, On Wednesday it seemed as though the team had a mandate to get the ball on the deck and play it wide, they did but didnt get the crosses in. With 2 up they may just be a little more inclined to start fizzing the ball across. They may be in form, but we aint to shabby either.

Prediction, a score draw.

I'll go with a 1-1 draw.

AJ for us and Berbatov for them.

Spurs are in good form right now and they'll want to keep that going.

This is a game I fear the most coming at the wrong time. They will remember the thrashing we gave them earlier. I don't so good on this one. I hope my suspissions prove totally wrong.

Status
Not open for further replies.