Pienaar Deal Still On

Status
Not open for further replies.

GrandOldTeam

Staff member
[imga=left]http://www.bvb.de/images/kader/Steven_Pienaar.jpg[/imga]Contrary to reports, Grand Old Team understand that a deal which could see Steven Pienaar at Goodison Park next season is still very much on.

Reports suggest that the South African midfielders agent Robert Moore rubbished reports that his client was in negotiations with Everton, these quotes however were made over a week ago and made in relation to rumours linking Pienaar to Manchester City.

SkySports believe that although Pienaar's business manager Rob Moore would not comment on the fresh reports, a deal is close to being agreed.

Danny, you are the man - I had just seen that post on NSNO, then saw this - cheered me up right away. Ace!

Good update, nsno said the deal is off by saying his agent has rubbished reports.

If his agent rubbished reports with a link to Everton, then surely there wasnt a deal in the first place? so how can a 'deal be off?'

theres obviously a lot of negotiations to be done etc but nsno are basing their story on their agent saying its aload of bollocks....theres obviously something to it if radio city/the liverpool echo etc have all reported it.

NSNO just said that my Milk was off, just checked it and its [Poor language removed] right on!!! Tea and Coffee all round. Woo Hoo!!!!

I'd ignore anything NSNO has to say to be honest.

I'm glad this site is still level headed and keeps the interest of Evertonians instead of gaining a few more guests.

Status
Not open for further replies.