6 + 2 Point Deductions

I think the sale of Jarad Branthwaite is a guarantee in the summer, I just hope we can get £70-80m for him.

With the release of Andre Gomes and Dele Ali, that's another £10m a season off the books.

If we do some shrewd business in the summer with free transfers, I can't see why we can't expect a season out of the relegation zone.

Rebuilding is the target at this point.

What have we got in our young players who could step up for next season ?

Sorry to have to disagree but even if the IC rules for instance that the alleged second Mancini contract is in their opinion for his main role then I doubt that the PL are able to issue further charges.
If they are charged with fraud, or there is enough evidence to bring charges of fraud that will likely be dealt with by an actual court. But they may have reached the acceptable level of evidence for the IC to.press ahead with PSR breaches. However they deal with it, they're both inextricably linked, hence the difficulty to get them sorted in super quick time.

If they are charged with fraud, or there is enough evidence to bring charges of fraud that will likely be dealt with by an actual court. But they may have reached the acceptable level of evidence for the IC to.press ahead with PSR breaches. However they deal with it, they're both inextricably linked, hence the difficulty to get them sorted in super quick time.
Try explaining that to Liverpool fans. "What about City????" is the most annoying phrase I've ever heard at this point

Right, so its a self-fulfilling prophecy. We have now had 12.4 million taken away from next year, so if we overspend by less than 12.4 million its purely a result of the fine. Thats what makes it all a joke. Actual income is completely unknown until a season ends because its based on table position.
Mitigating factors, we might get a 6 point deduction reduced to 2 using the excuse that the previous points deduction cost us 12 million.

They aren’t charged with fraud nor in reality have they committed such an offence their charges are simply for not complying with PL regulations . Any IC has to operate in accord with English Law but it is not in a position to deal with issues outside its remit.

As we know from the Everton appeal an IC can only deal with charges put before it and as we know the thrust of Everton’s argument following the original hearing was that the PL hadn’t charged Everton without acting in good faith so it was not appropriate for the panel to even consider such a proposition let alone comment re its belief nor has any further charges followed re this issue. Nor should or I believe could they.

I think the sale of Jarad Branthwaite is a guarantee in the summer, I just hope we can get £70-80m for him.

With the release of Andre Gomes and Dele Ali, that's another £10m a season off the books.

If we do some shrewd business in the summer with free transfers, I can't see why we can't expect a season out of the relegation zone.

Rebuilding is the target at this point.
There are some decent players currently coming to an end of their contracts, no doubt some will get new contracts before then, but worth looking at.. Could we make a run for Mbappe, so we have a replacement for DCL when he gets injured next season?
https://www.transfermarkt.co.uk/statistik/endendevertraege

Them breaching the PSR rules is dependent on the PL being able to prove that City fiddled the books. If City never fiddled the books ,then they also never broke PSR. That's why it's all being treated as one long process. If for example they find them guilty of paying Mancini from.a secondary business to increase his salary, then that value will be added to their overheads and put them in breach. They will them be charged for 2 offences, financial fraud and PSR. Then that same thing for all 54 cases.

Based on this...just asking City for the documents took 3 years.

If they were innocent they'd supply the information. They don't want to.

Bruh, even my cat knows they are guilty as hell.

Its not about what you know, its about what you can prove.

c1x05i%2Fpreview%2F57953265%2Fmain_large.gif

Chelsea apparently trying to sell their training ground intra Company, another way to avoid PSR as they have already sold 2 hotels by the same method.
They found a bit of a loop hole in the rules to sell some of the clubs assets for big money to themselves basically it seems. Suppose it would be great to have assets to sell, but we did that years ago for what seems to be not great long term deals. I think we sold Finch Farm to the Council to rent it back and have pretty much paid them back the money we got from the sale several times over.

They found a bit of a loop hole in the rules to sell some of the clubs assets for big money to themselves basically it seems. Suppose it would be great to have assets to sell, but we did that years ago for what seems to be not great long term deals. I think we sold Finch Farm to the Council to rent it back and have pretty much paid them back the money we got from the sale several times over.

There was no such thing as PSR when we sold Finch Farm, that was just another way of saving money by selling our assets during the Bill Kenwright reign. It's amazing what Chelsea are getting away with really, firstly buying players on 7 and 8 year contracts, (ffp) and now selling Hotels and training grounds to themselves. Amazing what a big 6 club can get away with, with Masters and Co running the show..