777 Partners - Revised Poll Added 07/05/2024

Revised Polling options on who wants a 777 takeover

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I’ve felt for some time that it felt like a pyramid / ponzei scheme. To keep these things going you have to keep stacking the shelves by adding more to your portfolio. The lack of compliance in their reinsurance business suggests some corner cutting.

I can’t see any other reason or value they could add by buying Everton.

I’m also scratching my head a bit as to why the debts can’t be restructured as the combination of us being in the premier league, future stadium revenue, lower player cost base (which will be improved further this summer)and our amazing fan base should mean that the debt is serviceable? You would expect it to be spread over 20 years minimum.

The logical reason to me is that Moshiri is buying time ( for either the stadium move, change in sanctions, new investors) and that 777 are being used.

I think it takes two to agree any of that which is the main issue ( absent administration ) + we probably need more money now

Some utter tat spoken about administration.

Cant blame people like as they're being scared to death by that Guardian toilet paper and nobheads like Carragher...who have Evertonians best interest in mind, of course.

Let's have it right, no one knows wtf the weight of our position is financially or who are in negotiations for this club. No one outside those involved at the highest level.

But every crisis has to be replaced by a new crisis for us because the media have pegged us for all time as the crisis club, so let's immediately jump to the next catastrophic scenario.

It feels *wrong* to have avoided relegation again and we need something else to worry ourselves to a shadow over, and the usual media sources + informed Evertonians who *know stuff* will happily supply it.

It must be mentally exhausting. Me? I'm just looking forward to the Euros, content to be still in the PL after a monumental campaign against the evil-doers who tried their best to relegate us.

Why they are lending us the cash, I don't know. cos it ain't bloody happening.
Its just the league piling on the agony for as long as they can, by not just making it public..

Like they would let 777 anywhere near there squeaky clean league..

It's probably contractually written that to buy the club they needed to pick up the tab from that point forward.

They could withdraw funding but would they then be open to legal action by Everton?

It's not the club it's Moshiri, he wants his money back.

None of this seems to be going into Moshiri's back pocket mate, that 200m has gone into paying LoR and day to day costs. All he wants to do is not spend another pound into Everton that he will not get back (That's why he loaned the club through MSP because eventually that group will be repaid - hopefully).

Once the stadium was finished and we didn't have a massive cash flow issue, how much he was going to get paid for his shares is another thing. All we can hope is if 777 pull the plug and want their money back that Moshiri can stump up the cash.

Everton takeover takes new twist as Kevin Malone jets in to rescue Toffees from 777 Partners​

Matthew Chadder

Matthew Chadder
Sun 5 May 2024 8:26, UK
Kevin Malone is in England and ready to make a rescue move for Everton, according to newspaper journalist Alan Nixon.

Writing via his official Patreon ReluctantNicko (5 May), Nixon has revealed that Malone, who ran the LA Dodgers for many years, is head of a consortium ready to step in if problems continue with 777 Partners.

Everton takeover takes new twist as Kevin Malone jets in to rescue Toffees from 777 Partners​

Matthew Chadder

Matthew Chadder
Kevin Malone is in England and ready to make a rescue move for Everton, according to newspaper journalist Alan Nixon.

Writing via his official Patreon ReluctantNicko (5 May), Nixon has revealed that Malone, who ran the LA Dodgers for many years, is head of a consortium ready to step in if problems continue with 777 Partners.
1000047431.png

Just what we need another accountant

Matthew Chadder

Matthew Chadder

The Everton L4 Drop Dodgers

Some utter tat spoken about administration.

Cant blame people like as they're being scared to death by that Guardian toilet paper and nobheads like Carragher...who have Evertonians best interest in mind, of course.

Let's have it right, no one knows wtf the weight of our position is financially or who are in negotiations for this club. No one outside those involved at the highest level.

But every crisis has to be replaced by a new crisis for us because the media have pegged us for all time as the crisis club, so let's immediately jump to the next catastrophic scenario.

It feels *wrong* to have avoided relegation again and we need something else to worry ourselves to a shadow over, and the usual media sources + informed Evertonians who *know stuff* will happily supply it.

It must be mentally exhausting. Me? I'm just looking forward to the Euros, content to be still in the PL after a monumental campaign against the evil-doers who tried their best to relegate us.
Agreed, plenty to be positive about too @davek. It’s all part of the journey. Much easier to moan though, despite the fact that there are plenty much much worse off. Forward we go.

Matthew Chadder

Matthew Chadder

He looks very young to be our new owner. Are we sure he's not the head ball boy?