Relegation 23/24 Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
If they stay up do we reckon Burnley will keep Kompany and buy players who can actually play his system, or employ a manager more suited to their players?

Reading back some of this thread.
There really are people here who thrive on misery.
They had us down at Christmas .
And the Luton love in was really a joy to behold.
Think it might have had more to do with the possibility of 11th hour point deductions than the team performances. It sowed the seeds of panic. Being Everton the idea of playing our first game in the Championship just seems too real.

I fancy Burnley to get a win today for some reason

Forest should win, but if they drop points, then I think they are up against it. Chelsea are playing much better in recent weeks so not a nice fixture for them next weekend

Looking forward to watching it on a stress free saturday afternoon
I’m all Burnley and Sheffield today, purely for the fun of keeping Forest right in it.

Plus if Forest win they’ll be close to safe (Luton would need 4 from 2) and not only would relegation be a damp squib but if they get any points back next week the reaction would be muted whereas if they’re right in the middle of it any points back would rightly get a big reaction.

So nice to be talking about whose going down and not have us in the conversation.

Short answer - norrarsed as can’t stand any of the crying shower, particularly dislike tinpot Luton and cryarse Notts though, so be funny if Burnley pull off a bit of a miracle.

Status
Not open for further replies.