777 Partners - Revised Poll Added 07/05/2024

Revised Polling options on who wants a 777 takeover

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I don’t understand how Moshiri is going to get paid by 777 even if the deal were to go through . The whole thing stinks !!
Moshiri is looking into the future and hoping that 777 are successful at Everton and will increase the value of the club which will then create the payoff he hopes for, it is a gamble but he has gone with 777 because the deal with them gives him the greatest chance of reward... a slim chance mind you.

Moshiri is looking into the future and hoping that 777 are successful at Everton and will increase the value of the club which will then create the payoff he hopes for, it is a gamble but he has gone with 777 because the deal with them gives him the greatest chance of reward... a slim chance mind you.
So what you are saying is Moshiri will effectively loan 777 his shares ? I'd have thought he's want the payout now and forget about the club completely.

Yes . Thats my thinking as well to be honest. slim to not happening though would be the likelihood of ever getting the money of them ..

Carraghers column in the Telegraph today

That's just a hit piece by Carragher. It's an attack on people at the club that didn't need to be made because everyone knows what they'd done. And, by the way, the pretext for the article about Everton;s takeover: he doesn't give a shiny one about 777.

It's a piece that gets fully behind what the PL did to Everton handing it points deductions and completely leaves to one side that the PL were constantly shifting goalposts on what could be allowed under PFF.

Overall, we don't need a rat like him sticking his beak into our club's affairs. And his view that Evertonians are doing nothing about the ownership issue and it needs him to speak up is an insult to the many people who are doing exactly that.

That's a snide effort in the Torygraph from someone who's been pissing his pants since we beat the manslaughters in the derby. Yes, he;s that pathetic.

Dry your eyes Carragher you filthy spitting scum.

There’s no alternative who will fund the running of the club until the sale goes through is what he means.

All he’s interested in is getting his benefactors money back. He couldn’t give a toss what state the club is left in.
I would like to think that he is embarassed by his awful attempts to play a pseudo manager role which lends a major role in causing our current plight. In doing so, I think on balance that he is embarassed at the loss of money on behalf of his former boss and it is patently correct, he wishes to recoup as much as possible. For me, if I am correct then his judgement is flawed. I say this because of the promises he made to us fans which were not delivered, and his absolute failure to ensure as an owner he had a functioning Board and commercial operation in place to implement a proper business plan to develop our club.

He is responsible for the decisions he took and as such should recognise that there should be some accountability for this but sadly, by his silence and unfathomable decisions, he is abrogating all responsibility for the mess he caused.

That's just a hit piece by Carragher. It's an attack on people at the club that didn't need to be made because everyone knows what they'd done. And, by the way, the pretext for the article about Everton;s takeover: he doesn't give a shiny one about 777.

It's a piece that gets fully behind what the PL did to Everton handing it points deductions and completely leaves to one side that the PL were constantly shifting goalposts on what could be allowed under PFF.

Overall, we don't need a rat like him sticking his beak into our club's affairs. And his view that Evertonians are doing nothing about the ownership issue and it needs him to speak up is an insult to the many people who are doing exactly that.

That's a snide effort in the Torygraph from someone who's been pissing his pants since we beat the manslaughters in the derby. Yes, he;s that pathetic.

Dry your eyes Carragher you filthy spitting scum.
Totally agree - well said.
Carragher is the “Reek”’of Sky Sports and the PL.