2023/24 Jarrad Branthwaite

Vultures circling
Gobby gabby on talksport touting 40 or 50mil for him
Why do our clearly talented players always get 'sold' for less in media?
If maguire was 80mil
Fofana 50
Caicedo 115mil
then 40 or 50 mil is insulting
Also has English tax
Personally I hope we keep him somehow
Totally agree, Maguire £80 mil back 3/4 years ago and Branthwaite is 4 times the player

that only explains why we need to sell some players, not why they are subsequently undervalued by the media
I hope we've learned from the Richarlison debacle and don't sell early to vultures in order to cooperate with FFP guidelines.
We need to play hardball and get what these players are worth
Richarlison was worth no more than 60m.

We didnt sell him cheap.

Maybe In the real world , but the prem isn’t real world, when Antony goes for 82, 2 defensive midfielders go for 100mil plus.
Exactly this.

For Branthwaite it's not unrealistic to expect 100 million if we're not under pressure to conform with FFP (which will probably be the case).

I mean he's only 21 years old and this good FFS

Still would love to keep him though

Exactly this.

For Branthwaite it's not unrealistic to expect 100 million if we're not under pressure to conform with FFP (which will probably be the case).

I mean he's only 21 years old and this good FFS

Still would love to keep him though
I’d say Man Utd or Chelsea wanted richarlison then he probably goes for more. I hope we keep Branthwaite another season, but when he does go we need an action, I can see city being intrested next summer. Throw in Arsenal and Utd and then we could easily get the 100mil when you look at grealish and rice, not saying he’s at their level yet, but you wouldn’t put it past him to go past their levels as CB, especially Grealish

Vultures circling
If maguire was 80mil
Fofana 50
Caicedo 115mil
Also has English tax
Easy game this. Yes all transfers fee’s in world football should be based on United and Chelsea’s expensive flops.

Antony was £90m so McNeil must be at least £120m
Cucurella was £72m, so Myko must be least £90m
Mount was £60m, so Garner must be £70m.

I hope you are right, but I think there is considerable pressure to sell, whether that be before the 1st of July or after.

The interest payments on our debts are killing us. Of course, I don't know the exact amount, but I've seen people say that they may be about 60 million pound a year in total. This cannot continue; the debt needs to be repaid so that we are relived of the interest payments.

Need to restructure the loans with reputable banks. Cant do that until we have the stadium.

He's not right. He lives in a cloud where we're a financial giant where we can play hardball with the likes of Real Madrid and over fees. Bless him

Youve been eating your crayons again.

Vultures circling
If maguire was 80mil
Fofana 50
Caicedo 115mil
Also has English tax

Fofana was £75mil

Dyche would probably have Maguire in a flash tbh, not for me, him and Tarkowski would mean no pace at the back.
Dyche could just have played Michael Keane all season but instead played 21 year old Branthwaite.
On what basis are you saying he would replace Branthwaite, if sold, with Harry Maguire..... who we couldn't afford to buy or pay his wages ?

Dyche could just have played Michael Keane all season but instead played 21 year old Branthwaite.
On what basis are you saying he would replace Branthwaite, if sold, with Harry Maguire..... who we couldn't afford to buy or pay his wages ?
The previous poster had suggested a swap deal, I think Dyche would take him if offered, obviously I much prefer the links to Greaves of Hull although I don't think we will get him. Let's wait and see, in an ideal world we could sell alot of the others first and keep and build around Branthwaite.