Notts Forest game audio released.

“WE LOVE YOU LUTON. WE DO!”
I remember James McFadden being sent off once because the ref thought he heard him calling him a cheat (McFadden said he actually said he was sh**).

Is this a disciplinary matter?

There's 1 thing saying the refs are terrible, theybusually are tbf, but this seems like outwardly calling them outbfor cheating.

all these shouts are subjective, we could roll out people with the opposite viewpoint and make equally valid points supporting their view. That is how it should work for me, infield ref sees it, says what he thinks and VAR should check for something grossly different to what the onfield ref has seen and act accordingly. There is no reason why this live feed of their radio comms cant be broadcast live in a separate red button type feed, openness, transparency, and it will explain the ref's thought processes. Many tackling fouls are gut feeling decisions, rather than a definition driven decisions
The biggest issue with VAR for me is that it is too removed from.the field of play to understand the emotion of the game being played. Sometimes a ref, player or the fans can get a very different feel to a tackle than a TV audience or remote ref.

For example, I'm still less than convinced that the lateness of the Gibbs White tackle on Beto was an accident. Same with the Gomes Injury, which despite what anybody says was 100% a retribution tackle. You don't get that feeling while watching on TV.

Hopefully this puts it all to bed now and once Forest get relegated, they'll take a crumb of comfort knowing they should have been given the chance to miss at least 1 penalty at Goodison Park before we move to BMD.

Bless them all.
I hope they get relegated by a point and lament this audio for a generation.

They should've been hit by more than 4 points so this is cosmic justice as far as I'm concerned.

I hope they get relegated by a point and lament this audio for a generation.

They should've been hit by more than 4 points so this is cosmic justice as far as I'm concerned.
It would be funnier if they go down by a point and the review of their 4 point deduction says ‘we were gonna give them a couple points back for a laugh but then they acted like bells calling us cheats so we thought nah they can keep them and that’s that’

Its a bit worthless at the end of the day, most people agreed the 3rd one should have been a pen, Pickers would have saved it anyway :)
Yeah, exactly, that's the only one that's even approaching a true pen.

The other two would have been very, very harsh indeed to give