Everton - Endgame

What will be the endgame

• Total voters

Moomin

Player Valuation: £90m
The Moshiri/777 debacle is coming to the final scene now. How will it play out??

My guess is MSP will take ownership when 777 and Moshiri can't make payment on the loan. But, they won't do it alone and will bring a new partner to take majority control and they be minority owners. Moshiri to walk away without a penny.

reface-2024-05-01-08-30-21.jpg
reface-2024-05-01-08-29-18.jpg

Someone save us!!!!

Meteor hits Goodison wiping everyone out.
The Premier League counts back the league to when we were in the bottom 3 and the Kopites were on top and shuts it down forever out of respect, leaving the Kopites as the Champions until the end of time.

The Moshiri/777 debacle is coming to the final scene now. How will it play out??

My guess is MSP will take ownership when 777 and Moshiri can't make payment on the loan. But, they won't do it alone and will bring a new partner to take majority control and they be minority owners. Moshiri to walk away without a penny.
I’d be made up if he lost all that money

I think everyone should just enjoy the remainder of the season, we cannot do anything until we are just on the edge of the precipice and the new owners reveal themselves.

This maybe too late to do much in the line of player movement until the January window but hopefully then we will be stable, a more attractive club to join and we are sitting mid table with no points deductions over us.

Ride the waves and enjoy the euros.